May 2013 Moms

Weight Loss Check in

I'm super duper busy and work and super duper down about my weight loss soooooo I'm going to leave it up to you ladies today.  Ready, set, go...

Re: Weight Loss Check in

• Lost 2lbs this week so 4 now total since starting on the thyroid meds last week. I was told it will take a month before I start to see feel the difference. DH and I got T25 and are starting that tonight and work has a fitness challenge starting. I think those will help me keep active. DH and I have been good about eating fairly healthy and abstaining from alcohol/soda so I think we're on the right track.
  • Haven't weighed myself but total loss is 16.1 lbs. This week has sucked, I worked out Monday and then Tuesday until today I've been sick with a stomach bug :( I haven't eaten much.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Loading the player...
  • I won't weigh myself this week.  I'm a hangry she-monster with the mensies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have taken a couple weeks off. (Last week and this week) I have not weighed myself so I only hope I have not gained, I probably have not lost.

I return next week to see what has happened.
  • huzzahuzzahuzzahuzza member
    edited March 2014
    @allydncr‌ did you know there is a 30dayfitnesschallenge.com ?!?! I saw one challenge on FB today and checked it out! They have a challenge for just about everything. I instantly thought of you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"