Pregnant after a Loss

More tan-ish discharge

Ugh. All day yesterday I was clear until this morning when pooping again (sorrrryyyy!!). I have the littlest tinge of brown more like tan discharge. Then I wipe a few more times and its gone. I showed my husband and he was like "THAT'S what you've been crying about?" But it's how both my miscarriages started. That and I just don't feel pregnant at all. Today i should be 5 wks 4 days. I just know I'm going to get the worst news on Friday at my appt. Sorry for sounding like a broken record!

Re: More tan-ish discharge

• Junebug060609Junebug060609 member
    edited March 2014
    Tan, Brown, or light pink discharge after pooping is actually pretty common. The cervix is prone to spotting when disturbed due to the extra blood flow. Things like pooping, vagcam, sex...they can all lead to spotting.

Signed,
    Lady who spotted like you described with both my viable pregnancies.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• voplovoplo member
    Light spotting is very common, it happened to me all the first trimester. I understand you are scared after the 2 mc, but this pregnancy is totally different. It is none of your previous ones :) I had also 2 mc just before this pregnancy and this time around (even though I spotted and bled a lot) is working. You never know, this might be your rainbow. I hope so. Good luck :)

Mummy to 2 wonderful children
    Noah (2011) & Lily (2014)
  • Loading the player...
  • I had 2 mc before this pregnancy, I also had the tan discharge in early pregnancy. Your cervix is super sensitive right now. It can be totally normal. Hang in there.
    BFP #1 7/25/13. MMC 8/26/13 8 weeks 5days Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP #2 11/5/13 chemical pregnancy 11/9/13 BFP #3 12/28/13 "Our HOPE baby"
  • ((Hugs)) most of us have been on crazy TP patrol and overanalyzed every wipe. lots of things can cause your discharge to change a little and symptoms can come and go, especially early on. Take extra good care of yourself with all the stress and emotions you are feeling.

little chkn born 06/30/11

baby chkn born 04/22/14

05/13 image 07/13

• KMW08KMW08 member
    ((Hugs)) I agree with PP's. This isn't your prior pg's. Stay hydrated.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Thanks everybody. Your words always manage to be of comfort during this very stressful time. Friday can't come soon enough!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"