August 2014 Moms
Options

The Mood Swings and Guilt

I go from really happy to really sad within an hour. And I am constantly feeling guilty about anything I'm eating, not eating or not doing for my baby.

Re: The Mood Swings and Guilt

• Options
    Welcome to the wonderful world of pregnancy hormones. 

I'm sorry that you're having these mood swings. But honestly, it happens almost all of us. If you feel like they're really severe, let your doctor know and he can come up with a way to help you manage your anxiety. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo 1535695_10204084387365984_9025186931759532004_n_zps94c2fa04.jpg

• Options
    It was easy to manage until this last week. The doctor found a calcium build up on our baby's heart. She said she isn't really worried because it could be a sign for downs but my genetic testing testing was all negative and I'm 28 so she isn't worried about my age. So my downs and guilt rose after that. My husband thinks it has something to do with me drinking caffiene which made me feel even more guilty about having a cup of coffee in the mornings.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My baby has the calcium too, and we just found out Friday.  It is actually really common.  We spoke to a genetic counselor, who told us it is found in 11% of Caucasian couples' babies. 
    August 2014 Siggy Challenge: Motivational Speaking for Moms
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"