Hi all. I was just diagnosed with a missed m/c. Went in for a regular check up at 8.5 weeks and baby barely measured 6 weeks, no h/b. I know my dates were right as I was charting and got my + on Feb. 21 (after being told by my OB that I wouldn't be able to get PG without medical intervention), so there's no way that could be right. Had my betas drawn again today and going back in for an u/s to confirm loss on Monday. Obviously I will discuss this with my OB then, but I hate not knowing so I thought I'd see if anyone had any experience, or advice...
I think I'd like to ask for a d&c, as my friends who have gone through this all did and suggested it. But there is so much conflicting information out there. I should probably stop googling!
My main concern at this point is that we're taking my 4 y/o and 6 y/o to Chicago this Friday for Spring Break. Lots of walking around... am I even going to be able to do that?! I'm sure everyone's experiences are different.. I don't know if I should wait to m/c naturally and risk it happening while there, or do a d&c asap, or what.... guess I'll know more after I talk to my OB on Monday, but I was hoping for some insight before then.
Sorry to everyone who is on this board and has gone/is going through this. I wouldn't wish this on anyone
BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08. BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.