February 2014 Moms
Options

Help!!!! Awake 12 hours!!!!

Anna (7.5 weeks) has been awake since 10am. She will be completely fine... Fall asleep ten minutes and then wake up fussy. We have given her gas drops but it doesn't seem like gas. Pediatrician said as long as she's not really upset, then it's okay?!? I'm slowly losing my mind. We are about to go on a car ride to try and put her to sleep. Any advice?! Anyone have LO awake this long?!

Re: Help!!!! Awake 12 hours!!!!

• Options
    Do you baby wear?  My Anna always passes out in hers…even when she is super cranky.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Didn't we have a thread where someone's baby won't nap? The tricks there might help you! I think it was @Codypup‌ who started it?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happened to my LO too around that time! I just had to keep rotating thru everything possible to get her to sleep. I let her cry through the fussiness while holding her and rocking until she calmed down while shushing her and patting her butt. That's what finally worked! On the bright side, after that incident she started sleeping longer at night! Good luck
    September 2014 Siggy Challenge: Goats

• Options
    Thursday sucked... 6 am to 2 pm awake and fussy. Finally passed out in the car but as soon as we got home, fussing again. She did better on Friday. No idea what causes this but it's driving me nutty.

• Options
    Must have been something in the air. We spent more time calming E down so he'd nod off than the amount of time he actually slept.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"