November 2012 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday

Hello 1st post-partum period! Time to start thinking seriously about baby #2 :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Options
    Haha!  I felt the same way when I finally got mine back in December.  And then it turned to freaking out the day I was late with paranoia that I was pregnant.  Be prepared for not-so-regular periods if you aren't on birth control!
    I: November 2011 
    M: November 2012
  • Options
    Wow. Mine started 12 weeks post partum...and I breastfed too...but I also had to pump so that might have changed things. Good luck with #2. I am so not ready to even venture there anytime soon! My IUD is staying put for awhile!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow!  I can't believe it took this long for you (jealous!).  Be careful.... I had two long irregular pp cycles and then got knocked up with LO2.  

• Options
    kbl13 said:

Hello 1st post-partum period! Time to start thinking seriously about baby #2 :D

Congrats!!
    I'm hoping to not get one until menopause. Lmao!! =))
  • Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    edited March 2014
    I'm surprised it took this long too.. I've wasted quite a few preg tests these last few months :\">

Thanks for the heads-up regarding irregular cycles!

• Options
    Good luck on #2!

I am going to add my own TMI. I have some awful morning sickness. I puked so hard this morning that I peed a little. Then cried because I am ridiculous.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    @JKVogt‌ Hope you are feeling better!

• Options
    @kbl13‌ I am doing much better. I figured out what was causing me to get sick. We had gin out for dinner, and I felt really good in comparison. Awhile after getting home, I got a glass of tap water (which is above standards for drinking) and was almost instantly nauseous. So bottled water it is. I have felt tremendously better since the switch.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"