Parenting

Warning-I want everyone to have a safe spring/summer (disturbing pics.)

One of my friends showed me this on their facebook knowing I had an almost one year old. I worry about everyones safety so I wanted to share. Check the playground you bring your LO's to because jerks are putting razor blades at our playgrounds.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image       image

image A look at my future

Re: Warning-I want everyone to have a safe spring/summer (disturbing pics.)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • oh sorry I just found out about it. I am glad someone else posted it though. Oh well atleast this is worth getting out there. and no jerk isn't the word these people.

• Loading the player...
  • I hope it isn't rampant. either but I rather everyone is safe rather then sorry. I have read somewhere that people are doing this to gas pump handles to but I think that has been going on for awhile.

• I would like to know who the hell conjures up these ideas to glue razor blades to park jungle gyms, etc? I feel like there's a special place in hell for those kinds of people.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't even formulate a sentence for this shit......

• I don't mean to upset anyone or make anyone sick I just do not want to hear about any of the bumpies LO's getting hurt.

• Oh, it wasn't direct at you.

• ShadyPines920 oh no hun I wasn't offended or anything. I just wanted everyone who reads this to know that I am honestly concerned about everyones LO's safety. I know you were just disgusted by the pigs who did this just like everyone else and I am. Sorry my last post wasn't directed at anyone. It was just a generalization.

• I saw this the other day too since it happened in a Chicago suburb.  It made me paranoid enough to check my neighborhood park before DS played.  I hate that I felt I had to do that.  
  • I didn't know that a football player was paying a reward to find the culprit that is really generous, I hope that speeds things up! My biggest fear is since it was on the news and such it will give some other bored person the idea. Trying to catch one person and they display this and some other sick bastard is like hey I have nothing to do tonight. Because that is the way these sick-o's think.

ferris0906 I am glad you saw it before you took your son to the park. I know it sucks having to be paranoid like that but I rather be paranoid and if there is something find it before my DS does. Unfortunately that is the world we live in.  

• I think it was in IL?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @EVA116 it was.  East Moline, a Chicago suburb. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"