July 2014 Moms
Options

NBR: Buzzfeed is an asshole. You've been warned! *spider warning*

Salsera29Salsera29 member
edited March 2014 in July 2014 Moms
Best comment on this article: "All aboard the nope train to Fuckthatville!" Open if you dare..https://www.buzzfeed.com/simoncrerar/why-arachnophobes-should-skip-australia?s=mobile

imageimageimage

Re: NBR: Buzzfeed is an asshole. You've been warned! *spider warning*

• Options
    OMG...why did I look at that? Why are they SO BIG????

image image
  • Options
    One of the comments said some of the pics were photoshopped...not sure I care, some of them are real and I'm out!

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Warning to those that click link and don't read link..IF YOU ARE SCARED OF SPIDERS...don't click.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Warning to those that click link and don't read link..IF YOU ARE SCARED OF SPIDERS...don't click.

I assumed people would read the link...but there ya go :-)

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Haha, I'm looked at that link before. Those spiders are no joke. I wanted to visit Australia but now, I'm re-thinking it.
  • Options
    Salsera29 said:

I assumed people would read the link...but there ya go :-)
    I am just one of those random people that click the link without reading it.  Of course, I told my husband he burst out laughing at me cause I am deathly afraid of spiders :P  Thank you for helping to make him laugh.
  • Options
    I am going to have nightmares tonight lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not even scared of spiders but now will have to turn on the light when I pee 8 million times tonight. Thanks.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I'm an Aussie, unfortunately the part about them seemingly turning up everywhere is true.

The pics of the spiders on the toilets would be photoshopped, probably the bird one too, the rest look right but most of the big spiders pictured look to be huntsmans which are generally harmless.

Come visit us!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Ooooooomagerd.... Why. WHY?!

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Options
    i just threw up in my mouth.  ahhhhhh
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"