Breastfeeding

Domperidone - where to order

My LC told me i could order online from outside the US, so I'm looking for a reputable site to order. What sources have you used?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

Re: Domperidone - where to order

• I ordered from inhousepharmacy.biz. It usually came about 10 days after I ordered it. I used the generic (vomistop) version. Good luck! It really helped my supply!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • It has allowed me to keep bf!

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • I ordered from inhousepharmacy.biz. It usually came about 10 days after I ordered it. I used the generic (vomistop) version. Good luck! It really helped my supply!

I second this. My LC told me it was a good quality from thus vendor. The product is made for the Australian and New Zealand markets where it is sold OTC

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

• This is helpful to know, thank you! Being EP I struggled sooo much with supply. I'm probably ok now but I am saving this for future reference.

I've also heard you can get it in the US from a compound pharmacy with a doctor's RX, even though it's not FDA approved. I'm interested to see if anyone got it this way.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• @BootsOrHearts‌ I actually tried to get a script from my ob and he said he's never heard of it. Then again, he also told me there was no reason to check my prolactin levels and that there was no correlation to production :-/ Obviously not my best resource for help /:)

• Thanks for the info ladies. @Myaflowers‌ and @Roxie5739‌ how long does your shipment typically take?

• @blue_Elle, mine usually came about 10 days after I ordered it. I'm not sure why, but it always was delivered on the second Monday after I ordered it. I was always happy with the delivery time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • @blue_elle‌ I ordered on a Thursday and got the following Tuesday so around 10 days

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

• I was wondering about this. The nurses in the NICU said there are to many downsides to this and my supply is fine right now, but I'd like to EP until the triplets are home. I get just enough right now for all of them...about 2 oz per 15 min pump every 2 hrs. Nothing comes after 15 mins. Anyone know of downsides?

No periods due to 17 years of ballet and distance running after college.  Zero response to 2 months of Clomid, little response to Letrozole.  IUI left with 9 cysts = too many viable eggs due to age.  On to IVF.  Low dose of all meds still produced 37 mature eggs 12.6.11.  Froze due to overstimulation.  

FET #1.1 1.22.12 BFN.   FET #1.2 2.22.12=GRACE! (and a vanishing twin).  

Grace Katherine born 10.25.12 @ 36w6w 6#14oz 19.5".
    FET #1.3 3.2013 BFN FET#1.4 4.2013 BFN. Never tried a fresh transfer.  Let's try, despite 10 still frozen.  
    ER 6.26.13 27 mature eggs, slight overstim. ET   7.1.13 ectopic, FET 2.1  9.10.14   TRIPLETS!!  

Boys born 3.18.14 @ 29w5d.  Andrew Jack 3#6oz 16", Grant Robert 3#9oz 16", Charles Phillip 3#7oz 17".

• bingbongsmamabingbongsmama member
    edited March 2014
    If is safe? That's my concern
  • blue_elleblue_elle member
    edited April 2014
    Iit's my understanding that it's pretty safe, but all drugs have potential risk so please talk to your doc and read up on it yourself.

It's a gastric motility medicine and is sold OTC in many countries. It is often used for infants and elderly. It has an L1 rating for nursing (safest). It is not FDA approved and they released a statement in 2004 re: concerns about heart risk when taken for breastfeeding (but oddly mentioned nothing about other uses). From my reading there were two cardiac related deaths and both were cancer patients receiving high doses by iv in conjunction with cancer drugs.

Unlike Reglan, Dom does not cross the blood-brain barrier, which eliminates the depression side effect some experience with Reglan

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"