C-sections

cancerous cysts removed during c section

I found out six weeks after my second c section in 11 months the cyst I had with the first pregnancy was cancerous. The doctor hasn't said whether or not the other two cysts he removed were cancerous or not. How I'm terrified since the whole first pregnancy they insisted I had cervical cancer and now this. My mom, her sister, and grandma all had either cervical or ovarian cancer. My doctor knew this and is now saying I'll have to have another surgery to remove what he could have taken out when I was having my c section and I told him while in surgery to do it but since I didn't have a paper sighed before he didn't do it. I'm only 21 I didn't expect any of this and now I can't even help but be scared to the point I don't even want to get out of bed. Has anyone had cancerous cysts?

Re: cancerous cysts removed during c section

• I don't understand... Are you saying that they did not tell you that the first cyst was cancerous for over 11 mos? If so, you need a new dr and probably a lawyer for medical malpractice. And honestly, you probably need a second opinion here regardless... Write down all your questions- it will help clear your head and calm your nerves. Good luck.

• I got a different doctor when I was pregnant with my son since my doctor with. my daughter started stitching me up before he remembered to put my uterus back in and never told me about the cyst until my 6 week checkup. I had two other cysts develop when I was pregnant with my son. the doctor that removed them doesn't remember what side the cancerous on was on.
  • Loading the player...
  • nolagal79nolagal79 member
    edited March 2014
    Yea, most of this doesn't make sense? Started stitching you back up before putting your uterus back in? Seriously? Doesn't remember which side the cancerous cyst came from? Again, seriously? IF all of this is true, and that's a big IF, definitely switch all doctors, get copies of your medical records, and find new doctors with zero affiliation to your current/prior drs. Good luck.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Im going to a new doctor Friday. I was just trying to see if anyone has had cancerous cysts that were found during their c section.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"