December 2013 Moms
Options

Who's not sleeping?!

Ughhh. Insomnia! LO has been sleeping soundly for over 4 hours and I've been wide awake.

Anyone up?

Re: Who's not sleeping?!

• Options
    edited March 2014
    We were going to try for earlier bedtime tonight....but before I could feed LO my tummy started rumbling. I think I have a bit of food poisoning. My DH stepped in to get LO in her jammies and read her stories. I'm feeling better now and trying to get LO down so I can rest.
    Edited: posted too soon

• Options
    I'm up! For my second feeding of the night already....this is getting really old. I haven't slept more than an hour and a half at a time in 2 months. So tired all the time
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It sucks! I'm just wide awake thinking while H snores away... I feel like a zombie @-)
  • Options
    starskit1283starskit1283 member
    edited March 2014
    WAs sleeping then went to check on Avery and usually can hear her by the door. Couldn't bc DH was snoring so Loud. Woke up DH enough to shut him up for 5 seconds so I could hear her. I had to touch her cheek to see her move...so I'm done sleeping.

Eta: wordz r hard at 2am
  • Options
    Up for second feeding. I was going to complain about being tired, but I know many ladies here have it worse, so I will stfu.

On another note, I was dreaming that I had gone back to school and was getting a PT job at Dairy Queen. So random.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I could punch my DH in the face. LO started rolling back to belly earlier this week pretty consistently (already rolled tummy to back) so we're breaking the swaddle, on night three of one arm out. She would give us 9 hours for her first stretch, has only been giving 7 now (which SO MANY parents would love!) and DH is all cranky about it, saying we shouldn't "fix something that isn't broken" since she doesn't roll in her sleep & he has to get up (and go back to sleep...) earlier now. Do we seriously want to wait until she DOES roll in her sleep...?! He wasn't going to get up with me now except apparently I was "not a nice person" when I said he'd need to get her if she cried after I put her down since I'd be pumping. Sorry DH but you could be getting a hell of a lot less sleep so stop whining.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I'm at work. I had insomnia during the day while MIL was watching LO and now I'm exhausted.
    @BoothBaby‌ just because others might have it worse doesn't make it any less tiring for you!

Wishing sandman sprinkles on all the babies and mommies. Apparently Hs already got them.
  • Options
    ugoglencocougoglencoco member
    edited March 2014
    This was my 4th time up with b, so I decided to make a coffee and be up for the day. I tripped and spilled my coffee on him. He is literally fine, he had a couple teeny red marks that are completely gone after 5 minutes but I can't stop myself from completely shaking. Fuck I need together some sleep.

Eta... It was only a couple drops of coffee I spilled, not the whole glass or anything
  • Options
    I forgot to bring my flanges and valves to work so I can't pump and now my boobs are bursting
  • Options
    Second feeding here too. Sooo tired. I would love a 7 hour night again! I used to get a few but now LO is up everyone 2 hours

• Options
    Going through the 4 months sleep regression. My LO was never a great sleeper, he would go 4 hours straight, but now he is waking up every 2 hours and wanting to eat every time!!! I am exhausted!!!!
  • Options
    manausmom said:

Going through the 4 months sleep regression. My LO was never a great sleeper, he would go 4 hours straight, but now he is waking up every 2 hours and wanting to eat every time!!! I am exhausted!!!!

This is us, exactly. LO used to do 4 hours, wake to eat, then go back to sleep immediately for another 4 hours. Now she's up every 2-3 and that's if someone is holding her. She'll only sleep by herself for 20-40 minutes. I don't know what to do.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So LO is sleeping soundly and has been since 11. I, on the other hand, can't sleep. She is 4 months too and instead of sleeping 9-8:30, she has been sleeping 11-7. Wtf is going on? I shouldn't complain because it's still a long stretch with only one feeding but change is hard!

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"