Trouble TTC
Options

Please some advice...TMI

Sorry for all the info but my docs office is closed and I dont want to mess anything up. So before I started BC I could somewhat read my body when my "girls" would start hurting and become very large I was ovulating and it would be a week before AF would visit. Well since ive beenoff BC its been crazy and havent had an actual period so....ive been on my second round of progesterone and about 6 days in and I noticed in the shower today the girls are quite large and a little sore I dont know if I should stop my meds or just see it out and maybe its just a side effect. Im going to do an OPK'S in the am but I dont want to lose chance. Just wanted to see if anyone has some insight. Thank you for read in my personal info...lol...I appreciate the help!!!

Re: Please some advice...TMI

• Options
    First off, you do not ovulate on bcp so the boobs feeling was probably from the hormone progesterone which many bcp have, then the level drops and causes AF. You are now on p4 supps so you feel the same. Finish out however many days you're supposed to take it. AF will come once you stop.

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options
    ktupiakktupiak member
    edited March 2014
    I NEVER had these symptoms when I was on BC it was before I ever started it. Thats why I was concerned.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Also.. i don't think you were ovulating when they were sore before if AF came a week later. Unless you have an insanely short luteal phase. The best way to know is with a BBT.

Me: 30   DH: 29
    TTC since 2010
    Oct. 2012 HSG: One blocked tube, one clear
    Oct. 2012 U/S: All good
    March 2014 SA: Flying Colors

April  2014: Met our RE/Got our plan!
    May 2014: laparoscopy/hysteroscopy removed stage II endometriosis
    June 2014: IUI w/100mg Clomid (BFN)
    July 2014: IUI w/100mg Clomid (BFN)
    August 2014: IUI w/100mg Clomid (BFP!)
    September 2014: Beta 1 at 14 DPIUI: 100
    September 2014 Beta 2 at 16 DPIUI: 239
    September 2014: Beta 3 at 23 DPIUI: 3,159
    U/S 9/26: One healthy baby! Measuring 1 day ahead and a FHR of 119 @ 6W4D (EDD May 18)
    U/S 10/26 (first OBGYN visit): Measuring 1 day behind and a FHR of 160 @ 8 weeks. Looks like an upside-down Teddy Graham!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yes thats what I am wondering. And no my doctor told me not to worry about tempting at all while taking the medicine. And they do not have an on call thats why I was worried I don't want to wait until monday and lose my opportunity. Im not going to stop taking them until I know for sure but of course im analyzing everything my body is doing.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I second everything that @calindi said.  Every time I have taken progesterone, it's given me very sore breasts (along with nausea, moodiness, etc.)
    Me: 34 - PCOS | DH: 30 - everything looks good!
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    March 2014 - 1st medicated cycle - 5mg Femara CD 3-7 = BFP! EDD 12/26/14

It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thanks I was just concerned because I didnt have these symptoms last time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"