April 2013 Moms
Options

AW Jeans

Total AW here. I just bought my first pair of post partum jeans because I was sick of only having one pair (plus a pair of maternity jeans - go ahead and judge) that fit. I am down a size from my prepregnancy jeans. WOOOHOOO! First time I've had a single digit pant size in forever!!!

And I'm embracing the excess exclamation points for this one because I think they are warranted. :D
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW Jeans

• Options
    AW away!! That's something to celebrate!! Keep up the good work =D>

DS1 4.4.11. &  DS2 4.18.13
  • Options
    That's awesome!!! Congrats Kate :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Kate_C said:
    Total AW here. I just bought my first pair of post partum jeans because I was sick of only having one pair (plus a pair of maternity jeans - go ahead and judge) that fit. I am down a size from my prepregnancy jeans. WOOOHOOO! First time I've had a single digit pant size in forever!!! And I'm embracing the excess exclamation points for this one because I think they are warranted. :D

Whoop whoop!! Way to go! That has to feel awesome :D
  • Options
    And in case anyone else wants to shop, Gap has 40% off in stores.
  • Options
    Great job girl!

• Options
    elbouelbou member
    Nicely done! That feeling is one of the best ever!!! Congrats, Kate!!

• Options
    Great job! :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You go girl!! Congrats! I am over using exclamation points as well becaus you deserve them all!!!!!
  • Options
    You go girl!!
  • Options
    Nice! Awesome job :)

• Options
    Kate_C said:
    Total AW here. I just bought my first pair of post partum jeans because I was sick of only having one pair (plus a pair of maternity jeans - go ahead and judge) that fit. I am down a size from my prepregnancy jeans. WOOOHOOO! First time I've had a single digit pant size in forever!!! And I'm embracing the excess exclamation points for this one because I think they are warranted. :D
    OMG, SO warranted. Congrats! That is awesome. I've actually never worn single-digit pants... right now I'm a 16, which is bigger than i"d like, but even at my "thinnest" post-marathon weight I was just squeezing into a ten -- which is sort of my dream for after I have this baby!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    JSS1002 said:
    Kate_C said:
    OMG, SO warranted. Congrats! That is awesome. I've actually never worn single-digit pants... right now I'm a 16, which is bigger than i"d like, but even at my "thinnest" post-marathon weight I was just squeezing into a ten -- which is sort of my dream for after I have this baby!

Well, they are from the Gap, which undoubtedly employs vanity sizing. But that's ok with me. And my H managed to effectively rain on my parade by telling me the jeans looked like spanx because they are fitted. Gee, thanks. Gap jeans do stretch with wear, but now I'm all self conscious about them. Boo.
  • Options
    Husbands are totally stupid. And Gap jeans definitely relax as you wear them -- regardless, I'm sure they look awesome!  

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    WTF, husband? I bet you look smokin hot
  • Options
    Pictures? :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay! Any tips? I am still up a size from pre-preg.

Anniversary

• Options
    Work it mama!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"