South Florida Babies

vote early!

i went this morning, and to my surprise i didnt have to wait...but wow, does the process take a while! it's going to be a nightmare on election day. just go early and save yourself the aggravation...and stress of possibly not getting your vote in on time.

Re: vote early!

• that is one thing that is actually done on my list!!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • ditto! voting early was great! no lines and done very quickly! i can't imagine the madness on the 4th!
  • Loading the player...
  • I mailed in my absentee ballot last week and DH voted the same way too!
  • This might be a dumb question but if you vote early do you have to do it in the county you are registered in? I would like to do it this weekend but I'll be in Broward from Friday-Monday and I'm registered in Palm Beach. Anyone know?

TIA!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Agreed! Get it over with. That ballot is LONG at 4 pages double-sided!!! Waited 1.5 hours yesterday to vote. But at least Mikey entertained everyone Smile
  • There is actually an office near my work, but everytime I pass by at lunchtime, the line just to drive into the parking lot is unbearable, and the line to wait to vote, is in the parking lot.  I have to see what time they open and maybe go before work.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • There is early voting at the library by my house and every time I drive by the line is out to the side walk! Lucky you to have found places to vote quickly! I really do need to bite the bullet and do this before I go into labor though!
  • I'm going today.  This website shows you the wait time for Broward county locations:

https://www.broward.org/earlyvoting/

• imageglitzychic:

i went this morning, and to my surprise i didnt have to wait...but wow, does the process take a while! it's going to be a nightmare on election day. just go early and save yourself the aggravation...and stress of possibly not getting your vote in on time.

borrowing your post for points...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imageglitzychic:

• imagel_kristina:
    imageglitzychic:

• imagel_kristina:
    imageglitzychic:

• imagel_kristina:
    imageglitzychic:

• imagel_kristina:
    imageglitzychic:

• imagel_kristina:
    imageglitzychic:

• imagel_kristina:
    imageglitzychic:

• imagel_kristina:
    imageglitzychic:

• imagel_kristina:
    imageglitzychic:

• imagel_kristina:
    imageglitzychic:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"