Secondary IF

Side-eye Saturday, late night edition

It's that time again! What ridiculous anecdotes do you have to share this week?

Re: Side-eye Saturday, late night edition

• I'm side eying me ten years ago. Turning 24 didn't know crap getting married not a care in the world w no clue about infertility... So young and naive... No clue what infertility was. Stupid 24 year old me...
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• We took DS on a train ride today at the national park. DH took him to the dining car and they came back with a toy. Just like every time they go somewhere and DS finds a toy he wants. So DS thinks that any time we find a toy, he gets it, which makes my job hard because I can't just up and take him shopping when I need to. I need to make a list, make DS read it to me, help him memorize it, and tell him he is not getting a toy 50 times before we go to the store. Don't get me wrong- I buy DS a LOT of stuff. He's so freakin' spoiled and as someone who works with toddlers ans preschoolers I understand that play is super important But he has to understand that he doesn't get a new car or train every time we go somewhere.
  • Loading the player...
  • Okay- although I love her- I have to side -eye my KU BFF a little bit for publicly announcing before she's been to the first doctor appointment. Maybe it's just IF/loss brain but, I can't wrap my head around that.

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Wow. I meant that as a little side-eye but I guess it bothered me more than I thought!
  • my side-eye goes to my DD's sperm donor. We have constantly been battling since she was born, over child support. Uhm not my fault you can't wrap it and have made 3 children! Not my fault that the LEGAL paper work HE signed in front of a judge relinquishing his rights STILL stated that he could be held accountable for child support. Now we have court coming up next month, and he doesn't understand why... HELLO, you owe your daughter $8,000 in back child support. yet somehow, he is blaming it all on me, and it's all my fault that him and his now wife are "broke." No buddy, it's yours.... every f'ing day for the past week he has blown up my phone over this shit... get the f over it already! She is going to be 5 years old next month, this is NOT something new!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Newbs blowing up the board  /:) we can SEE you  /:)

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Newbs blowing up the board  /:) we can SEE you  /:)

Sorry, just trying to be active I will chill out.

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I'm side eyeing everything except a small group of friends today!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• I'm side-eyeing my husband being sick.  I know he can't help it and I feel bad that he feels so bad.  But he always stays sick for twice as long as me and it always seems twice as bad for him.  It's annoying.  
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • I'm side-eyeing my husband being sick.  I know he can't help it and I feel bad that he feels so bad.  But he always stays sick for twice as long as me and it always seems twice as bad for him.  It's annoying.  

Ugh the man flu!!!
  • ^^ and there are two kinds of men. The guys who seem to be deathly ill every time they get a sniffle or tummy ache, or the guys who will work through, like, appendicitis and claim they're fine. Both kinds equally side-eye worthy.

• annibes said:
    ^^ and there are two kinds of men. The guys who seem to be deathly ill every time they get a sniffle or tummy ache, or the guys who will work through, like, appendicitis and claim they're fine. Both kinds equally side-eye worthy.
    My guy does both!  He almost never takes a sicky because as a teacher it's almost more work to arrange a sub and then to make-up the teaching time when he goes back.  But when he's sick on the weekends or vacation, he just lays on the couch moaning.  He also hates taking meds!!! He and I both had fevers and were all achey yesterday but I took tylenol and survived.  He was miserable unnecessarily. 
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • ^^ sick men are such whiney babies!! I'll have the Plague and my H will sneeze and then complain that his "allergies are killing him" %-( =;

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• annibes said:
    ^^ and there are two kinds of men. The guys who seem to be deathly ill every time they get a sniffle or tummy ache, or the guys who will work through, like, appendicitis and claim they're fine. Both kinds equally side-eye worthy.
    My H is the guy who will get the grossest most contagious nasty sickness, come home, give it to me and N, then go to work and continue to share the love. He has NEVER taken a sick day for actually being sick. I swear every time he is (OBVIOUSLY) sick, and I call his ass out, he gets all defensive like "It's allergies! Back off, bro! Can't I get ALLERGIES without you being up my ass" 

Dude's temp is like 107 and he's got green shit coming out of his eyeballs. 
    8-|

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • annibesannibes member
    edited March 2014

annibes said:

My H is the guy who will get the grossest most contagious nasty sickness, come home, give it to me and N, then go to work and continue to share the love. He has NEVER taken a sick day for actually being sick. I swear every time he is (OBVIOUSLY) sick, and I call his ass out, he gets all defensive like "It's allergies! Back off, bro! Can't I get ALLERGIES without you being up my ass" 

Dude's temp is like 107 and he's got green shit coming out of his eyeballs. 
    8-|

annibes says:

This is my H. He once tried to work through an adult case of hand foot and mouth. And he's a professor so he had to stand in front of a grad-level class for 3 hours and talk. He knew he had sores in his mouth and throat and I told him what he had and that he should go to the doctor, but nooooo he thought he would work through it. He called off the next day with his 104 fever and inability to speak without wincing, but he had to experience the agony before he would admit defeat. Men.

EDIT: quote box disappeared. Suck it, mobile bump.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"