Stay at Home Moms
Options

Memorial service

The service went as well as could be expected. A cantor and guitarist did a beautiful job with the music. Such a great job that dd started dancing her Frozen dance during the recessional.

We did wind up making a collage of four pictures at the target photo kiosk. They came out really nice.

My dad even commented that the reception was really nice and that I made the right decision using the room at city hall instead of the old room at church.

We were surprised at how peaceful we felt after the service. We know we have a long and difficult journey ahead and it's no where near over. Thank you so much for the reassurance about the pictures and reception. You ladies have been awesome.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Memorial service

• Options
    I'm so glad you were able to celebrate your son, and so so sorry for all you've been through. (((hugs)))
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad you found some peace today! Please talk anytime you need to! I'm sorry for all you've been through. (Big hug)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry again for your loss. I'm glad you felt peaceful after the service. ::Big hugs:: >:D<
  • Options
    These ladies have already said it so well, but you're in my thoughts and I'm glad you found some peace today. {{hugs}}

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• Options
    I am happy that you were able to remember your son today. I hope you and your family will continue to heal.
  • Options
    Big big hugs to you. I'm glad that the service went so well. Your family continues to be in my prayers for healing and peace.
  • Options
    That's really nice you guys were able to celebrate him today. I'm still thinking of you all and sending lots of good thoughts and positive vibes. *Hugs*
  • Options
    Im glad you were able to celebrate your son today and am so sorry you are having to go through this. Keeping your family in my prayers for healing and strength.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
  • Options
    CnonCnon member
    I'm sorry for your loss.   :(

Cnon
  • Options
    Thinking of your family today. I'm glad you found some peace.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry and I wish you strength and healing in the days ahead.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    That is a very sweet tribute, and I'm glad the memorial went well.  You are in my thoughts. 

Grant - 6/2/11
    Glenn and Caroline - 6/19/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"