Parenting

Serious parenting question- bedwetting

Anyone have any experience with bed wetting in an older kid? DSS wet the bed reguarly until he was at least 10. It has continually decreased in frequency over the years. I haven't seen it at all in at least a year. He wet the bed last night (he is 15).

He did sleep in until 10:00 this morning...usually we wake him up by 8:30ish. When he was younger I would wake him in the middle of the night to go and he would be fine.

Should I worry? No because it was just this one time? He didn't say anything, just found his sheets in the laundry
image image

Re: Serious parenting question- bedwetting

• Oh my god @pdh2008‌ ! I didn't even think of that! I just saw wet and shoved the sheets in the wash , I didn't examine the size of the spot.

So not ready for that, I need a drink!
    image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks everyone. Good to know that he isn't the only one, that really eases my mind.
    image image
  • mbenit4 said:
    I wouldn't worry at all especially because he's been good for 5 years.  I actually remember wetting the bed when I was around 13 because I had a dream I was peeing at school. 
    This is exactly what my DD said the last time. I wouldn't be concerned unless it starts happening all the time. I would want to check for a physical problem.

-------------------- STUCK IN THE BOX----------------------------

This... and ditto the wet dream idea too.  Honestly, I think the wet dream is probably a lot more likely.  Not looking forward to when my son is a teen...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"