July 2012 Moms

SATURDAY SPAM

Whats everyone up to?

We just had out last swim class of the month and Emery was swimming by herself with the noodle. I hardly had to hold her. I cant believe it. These kids are aging too quickly.  Should be a fun summer though!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14

Re: SATURDAY SPAM

• Yay for the fun sprinkle @manda+chase !

@wmel13 I kind of want to start an herb garden this year too. Except I dont have much of a green thumb so we will see how that turns out.

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Loading the player...
  • We had a showing on our house this morning & went to look at 2, one of which I LOVED. Since then we have been being lazy at home doing absolutely nothing - Dagny slept so terribly last night so we are all tired!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We went to the spring parade in our town this morning and then ran errands most of the afternoon.
    I am looking forward to watching Vikings on demand this evening with a glass of wine.
  • Mira and I went to the library and she found Elmo "books" (they are really sing along DVDs) and she insisted on getting them. We also went to the grocery store but I wore her in the ergo and tried to be quick. She screamed for clemetines and has already eaten 2. I'm on spring break this coming week so looking forward to spending time with Mira and DH.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"