June 2013 Moms
Options

Weekend plans?

What's everyone doing this weekend??

Today I'm thinking about taking Grayson down to the park and going for a walk. I will probably try to take some stuff up to goodwill later today. SO is working so it's just the two of us today. My mom might tag along but she's supposed to meet with her new boss later this evening.

Tomorrow it's supposed to be like 75 degrees so Grayson and I will definitely be going for a walk! Maybe we'll make SO go with us. We need to go see SO's parents tomorrow but his mom has been sick so who knows if that'll happen. I also need to get some laundry done this weekend.
image imageimageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekend plans?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    MIL and H's grandmother are in town. MIL has to go shopping so we are headed to outlets for little while. Then dinner tonight at chinese restaurant. Should be a fun day but I do wish my parents lived closer so we could see each other more.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Driving 12 hours home today. Recovering tomorrow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Been pretty lazy since it's raining today. Done a little cleaning and going out tonight for a friend's bachelorette party! Tomorrow is church and watching basketball.

• Options
    The fun hasn't stopped here today. I've been trying to get some more spring cleaning done while my mom was here to watch LO. I did manage to completely clean the playroom and am over half way through my laundry/storage room. I think I can, I think I can. Tomorrow will probably be more cleaning. Trying to get through the entire house before the nice weather comes. Myself and my H are planning to watch a movie tonight once we get LO to sleep.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"