Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Wish me luck today

Since my niece was born in December, her older brother has not had the attention he needs. His parent's have scheduled a trip to Carowinds to have a special Jackson-only good time to make him still feel special and loved. I'm VERY for this. He needs to get the same love as his new little sister. Normally when their parents are at work, they stay with their grandmother, but her husband is sick. The plans were originally for the baby to be with them, but none of us want the baby to get sick, too. Because of this, I'm babysitting her for the day until late tonight. I'm alone here with my 3 month old niece, my 5 year old niece that lives with me, and my 4 year old daughter until my husband gets home around 5.

This is the first time I've had her here since our son was born about a month ago. So far, I'm ok, but we all know how emotions can rampage after miscarriage/stillbirth. I've got my husband on call to come straight home if I feel like I can't handle it, but hopefully I wont need him to. Just looking for some extra strength for those moments that we all know I will need it.   

....................................................................................................................................... 

Big Sister Piper

Born at 37 weeks, strong NICU survivor

Friday, November 13th, 2009, 7:17 AM

Baby Brother Link

Born sleeping at 19 weeks with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus

Sunday, March 2nd, 2014, 7:27 PM

.......................................................................................................................................

Re: Wish me luck today

• Sending lots of good vibes your way! I hope you are able to get through today without too much pain. Good luck!
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Good luck! (Hugs)
    TTC since 5/13
    BFP 1/23 
    MMC 3/4
    D&C-3/12 
    Currently NTNP
  • Loading the player...
  • Hugs! GL, you will ahve your hands full so hopefully that will help the time pass without too much time to think about your emotions.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Good luck!! Hopefully the older ones will behave and help out. Wishing you a fun filled stress free day! Deep breaths and call your hubby if you need! ((Hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"