November 2013 Moms

Frustration

Where is my post about baby personalities?! Did I just loose 3 minutes of my life for nothing?!

Re: Frustration

• Ugh in a nut shell: according to Mayo Clinic my baby's personality is "easily frustrated" and "high energy". This means i need extra patience and a lot of narcotics for toddler days ahead. Has anybody else been able to see traces of personality "categories"? That is so not worded correctly but I'm way too tired to think.
  • I've been amazed how different of personalities DD1 and DD2 have. They were so different from the get-go. It's pretty interesting to see how their baby personalities have morphed into childhood personalities.  Luckily DS seems to be similar to them only in their strong points thus far. DD2 was so sensitive I don't think I could handle that again. DD1 was too independent it would have been sad to have another, my last, be that way. I want him to want to snuggle all the time. =)
  • Loading the player...
  • Ya my baby is suddenly a total spaz. I'm scared for when he is mobile.
  • Kidding on the narcotics!! Thought that was obvious but then again you guys think I'm a weirdo crazy idiot horrible mother so I shouldn't be too surprised. The mayo clinic info came from a book, but they do have a website. No I didn't take a quiz, they just list characteisxti under each category. A quiz would be fun.
  • Narcotics?

Would alcohol be TB approved ? I'm just not much of a drinker. And no I don't do drugs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"