Pregnant after a Loss

Stupid Dreams & pgal brain

KMW08KMW08 member
edited March 2014 in Pregnant after a Loss
Damn dreams & being pgal.

I had a dream I was out shopping, the store I was in was selling one of those amazing angel gowns. This one was a green/blue color and more of a pantsuit style. I touched it but didn't buy it. Next I found friendship hearts with mine & dh's birth years. One of the sales people was cussing & I thought it was unprofessional. Then I woke up.

It freaks me out I was dreaming about those gowns. I keep telling myself it's because I was wondering if they dressed boys in them too as they all seemed more like dresses in the pics to me.

GAH!!! I might have to go out & buy hpts for reassurance later today. I'm 5wks today.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

Re: Stupid Dreams & pgal brain

• Dreams have been hard for me to shake off this pregnancy. I have been keeping my phone loaded with music and an audiobook (harry potter). When I wake up in the middle of the night I put something on right away. I find it distracts me and puts me back to sleep. I remember less of the dreams that way too.

I agree, don't read into them. But I also peed on about $100 worth of sticks for reassurance, so I know it's easier said than done ;)
  • PgaL brain sucks! Especially when it manifests itself into bad dreams. (((Big Hugs)))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I have hated almost all of my dreams this pregnancy. When I was about 6 weeks I had a dream I was bleeding I woke up and checked all day for spotting and nothing. I am now 16weeks with a very healthy pregnancy. It is only a dream playing on our fears. ((Hugs)) I know they suck.

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011
    Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2013
    BFP#1 June 2013/ EDD 2/23/2013 Blighted Ovum confirmed July 18, 2013
    took Cytotec July 20, 2013

BFP #2 12/28/2013 EDD 9/11/2014 Its A Girl!!! Rebecca Ann!

Rebecca Ann born 8/31/2014 6lb 1oz 19 inches long 8:55am!!!!

• The dreams mean nothing!  You are pregnant, lady!  PGAL brain is a bitch, but just take it one day at a time.
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KMW08KMW08 member
    edited March 2014
    Qfrump said:

FX you fast forward to the sexy dreams. I bet you'll have some crazy ones!

@Qfrump we know how my brain works, thinking about this might scare me more haha!! =))

@ball.and.chain thanks love. A reminder from somebody that I'm ku is exactly what I need. >:D<

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• I'm so sorry your dream is haunting you. (((hugs)))

• So sorry you had that dream. Don't let it get you down. FX for better dreams tonight!
  • (((((Huge Hugs)))))))
    TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• I can relate to this it was about the same time frame I had a dream that mc. I went in that week to have a great ultrasound and heartbeat! My point is I know the feeling but dreams rarely come true. They are defiantly mind rattling though! Huge hugs to you!

BFP#1 9/7/11 EDD 7/23/11 mc @21 weeks caused severe bladder obstruction on 3/14/12
    BFP #2 9/9/12 EDD 7/19/13 started to mc @ 8w1d on 12/7/12 ended up with d&c 12/18/12, stopped developing @5w5ds

Unexplained IF
    BFP#3 3/3/14 After 1st iui and clomid cycle
    beta 1: 137 beta 2: 268
    Beta 3:1248
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

****Hoping for a rainbow baby!!!****
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Nightmares are so hard to shake off. It's never indicative that anything bad is going to happen, it's just awful (and it's bad enough trying to get back to sleep when you get up to pee every night).

I found that reading something that isn't dark or intense right before going to bed tends to help, as it takes my mind off my worries and eases sleepiness...here's to many more sweet dreams :)
    ~All are welcome~
    MC 23/01/2013 natural @ 7 Weeks

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"