February 2013 Moms

Weeeee earthquake!

Interesting how I can get enjoyment out of small earthquakes, and everywhere else in the country has to deal with tornadoes and hurricanes!
There is absolutely no point to this post; I'm just really bored and can't have wine. :((
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Weeeee earthquake!

• Gftf7Gftf7 member
    I used to live in CA for a few years and there was an earthquake during that time. I slept through it. I was a bit bummed as I had wanted to "experience" an earthquake. But I was also glad that I wasn't wide awake, freaked out and hyped up at 2am either.

Sounds like this one was small, so hopefully not much damage.
  • Guise .... My lamp fell. This was huge! I'm currently getting tires put on my car and all the news is buzzing about are the shampoo bottles which fell off the shelf at a Big Lots in La Habra. The little quake did jolt me out of my cat nap and I don't recall how I made it halfway across the house in .05 seconds.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • ohlordyohlordy member
    edited March 2014
    @Teacher Clark‌ and @lbonga1‌, where might you ladies be located at? Just curious to see who is in my neck of the woods. I'm in the South Bay Area. (But I was near La Habra last night when I felt the shake)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I'm actually in south Orange County. Wish I didn't have to be because it's so expensive, but it's close to work. I'm hoping to get a job at our corporate location when I finish my masters, and I'll be able to move to northern CA.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"