June 2013 Moms
Options

Parenthood 3/27 (spoilers!)

riansmommieriansmommie member
edited March 2014 in June 2013 Moms
Who has caught up on the latest episode?

How do you feel about the convo between Joel and Julia over their relationship?

How about what Mark confessed to Sara?

Zeek and Crosbys trip?

Victor and Sydney with their 'tudes?

Zeek and Camille coming to an agreement on the house?

Julia and that other guy (forgot his name, guy she kissed that lead to her separation)?

Preview for next weeks episode?

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Parenthood 3/27 (spoilers!)

• Options
    Ah! I hope I can watch it tonight! I'm so glad I have DVR. I completely forgot it was on last night.
    image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    AlsGal01AlsGal01 member
    edited March 2014
    I love this show! My husband hates it so I have to watch while he's gone. I think Joel is totally overreacting about the kiss. I really liked him, but he's being annoying about refusing to even try to work it out. I don't want Julia and the other guy to get together. I can't remember his name, I just call him Roy still because of The Office. That's probably why I have something against him, too. Eta- sorry. I had paragraphs! They disappeared :(
    N

Mr. Baby's ticker

• Options
    I'm watching it now!
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    That was a pretty good episode. I liked the trip with Crosby and Zeek. I think Zeek really needed that trip to come to terms with everything that is happening since it's all happening so fast. I'm glad Zeek and Camille came to an agreement on the house.

Joel is being a jerk to Julia but I can't say I completely blame him. Cheating is a big deal in my book and I'd probably be the same way. But at the same time, since kids are involved, I would be trying to work things out through counseling probably.

I'm glad Mark has moved on and that him and Sarah won't be getting back together. I'm still rooting for Sarah and Hank! And next weeks preview gives me a tiny bit of hope on that one.

Victor and Sydney drive me crazy with their attitudes but I'm glad they have Amber and Drew to kind of help them trough it. Amber kind of got through to them that everything will be ok.

I hate that Julia met up with what's his face at the end. I think he's bad news and it's way too soon for her to be doing that! Especially since she still wants to work things out with Joel. If Joel finds out then any ounce of him wanting to work things out is gone.

Someone peed in Max's canteen? I'd be pissed too! And the principle wasn't wanting to do much about it. I think the child who did it should be punished. And I did like that the teacher was on Adam, Christina, and Max's side about it. Something needs to be done because that should never happen.

On the preview for next week I want to slap Julia. I think she's becoming wreck less because she thinks it's all over. I can't believe she was kissing Max's teacher!! Julia is getting into rough waters in my opinion. I also still have hope for Sarah and Hank. I don't know why I want them to get together so bad but I do.
    image imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"