September 2012 Moms
Options

Friday Night Fun!

I'm crocheting and eating girl scout cookies.  I need to just throw them out.  However, I am sure that is a crime somewhere.  

What is everyone else up to?

Re: Friday Night Fun!

• Options
    I didn't get home from work until 8:30. I ate some pizza, drank a beer, and am about to go to bed. DH has been playing video games since he put the kiddo to bed - fun times. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're just hanging out, starting a new new series with DH on Netflix-House of Cards. I flew through Orange is the New Black this week while on break. (Just finished the last 15 min of the season finale. And oh.my.gosh what an ending. It was awesome. Can't wait until the new season.)
    Thinking of getting a glass of wine or maybe a beer. Maybe grade some papers. Wild Friday night.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We watched Suits (Shark Tank was a rerun) and shared a box of Dots. I'll probably go to bed soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ewwww dots?

Basketball and gin and tonic.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    Packing and cleaning! We're heading out to Orlando tomorrow! I'm so excited!
    Not excited about the cleaning part- DH decided that he needed to go out for his hockey game which is in the finals (keep in mind this is a beer league!) and couldnt' help pack. Thanks. My mom took DS for the night so I can pack so that is fun too.

• Options
    My dad and stepmom are visiting, she just made us delicious dinner (salmon, potatoes, asparagus, salad) and now we are just hanging out getting ready to put Audrey to bed. We are having mixed berries and cool whip once she's asleep, yum.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I sat on the couch and read whiley H yelled profanities at the tv during the michigan game. Thank goodness our kid is a sound sleeper. Ate some ice cream dessert and rubbed my H's feet since it's his bday today. What a woman I am!!
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Ewwww dots?

Basketball and gin and tonic.

Don't hate. ;)
  • Options
    Sitting here watching Resurrection and just finished The Blacklist. It's nice to be sitting here next to DH, since he was away since Monday. I am about to indulge in an ice cream cone. Super fun Friday night here, people. ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    My husband's in Vegas for the weekend, the children are asleep, and I'm catching up on bad TV and trying to decide what drink to make for myself (but I really just want to eat everything sweet in the house…how much longer until Lent is over????)

• Options
    MRoxy0628 said:
    We watched Suits (Shark Tank was a rerun) and shared a box of Dots. I'll probably go to bed soon.
    Suits is my TV of choice for the night.  We LOVED the first season but then my husband started disliking the show…so now I have 3 weeks of episodes to catch up on.

• Options
    Just got home from volunteering at the ultra marathon mh is running. Lo is at my moms and husband should be home soon with 33+ miles under his belt!
                  image     image
  • Options
    That's awesome, and crazy @Bighair12 ! I can't imagine the pain my body would be in at that point. Hope he's feeling great!

• Options
    We painted and drank beer. Perfect date night! Baby asleep in her bed. We are eating dinner at 1:33 if that tells you anything.

• Options

We're just hanging out, starting a new new series with DH on Netflix-House of Cards. I flew through Orange is the New Black this week while on break. (Just finished the last 15 min of the season finale. And oh.my.gosh what an ending. It was awesome. Can't wait until the new season.)
    Thinking of getting a glass of wine or maybe a beer. Maybe grade some papers. Wild Friday night.

Huge fan of House of Cards here!

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    I did another lesson of breastfeeding counselor training (mastitis chapter is totally Friday night fun, right?)

And then old episodes of Shark Tank we hadn't seen (we already saw the rerun; we are currently watching our way through season three).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"