New Jersey Babies
Options

Recently Found I was pregnant after having our family break up.

Hello everyone, I'm 22 years old and I haven't told any one I'm pregnant yet because all of my family has been feuding against each other. I would just like to talk to another woman about things that are happening and questions that I have.. I'm very sweet, very inquisitive, good listener and love conversation. I just would like an understanding ear. =) 

P.S.

I am christian by the way, I don't want to tell my church family yet. 0_0 lol. I kind of want it to be a surprise. =D

Re: Recently Found I was pregnant after having our family break up.

• Options
    Congratulations Marilf426!

Although there is feuding going on there must be someone in your family you can talk to about this. I don't think theBump message boards, although great, can give you the kind of support you need right now. What about a close friend or a pastor? Also, if you haven't done so yet, you need to find an OBGYN and start your prenatal visits. Your doctor's office may organize, or have information about, support groups for newly pregnant women that you could join

Good luck to you, dear!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with pp. Although I have met some amazing women on here, you are going to need a real life support system right now and in the coming months. Pregnancy can be very difficult at times. Best wishes and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"