Breastfeeding

medela pump in style

Any moms find the need or find it useful to get the one that has a rechargeable battery or is the need to use batteries only occasionally not that bad? Cant decide which one to get! Thanks for any input!
Anniversary 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: medela pump in style

• I pumped at work for a year and only needed the battery feature a few times (when I had to pump in the car for various reasons).  Unless you see yourself frequently needing to pump without an outlet available, I would just go with the non-rechargeable version.  For frequent car pumping, I recommend a car power adapter rather than the battery pack.

Exactly this. I have 10month old and have needed the battery pack only once.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Car adapter is way better than battery pack when you have to pump on the go. I feel like the suction is not as strong w battery pack.
    I hope to create a real siggy but first I need some sleep!

Mom to Lily and Colin!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies for.helping me make the decision! I will just do the car adapter!
    Anniversary 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • ns1ns1 member
    I agree with everyone too. On the car adapter, I also found it best to get a general car adapter and not the one solely for the pump so I could use it with other electronics.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"