3rd Trimester

Abdominal Binder- after giving birth

I just bought mine, and am packing it in my bag. I am going to put it on pretty much right away after the baby is born and try to wear one for at least 6 weeks. I haven't gained much weight through the pregnancy... but I still have 8 weeks to go (9lbs so far gained). Before getting pregnant, my stomach was pretty flat, I am however, a girl with some meat on my bones! The weight gain doesn't really bother me, I know it will come off if I eat right, breastfeed, and do a little exercising, Im more concerned about flabbiness in the stomach area...

Have you ladies used a binder after birth for a few weeks? What were your results?

Re: Abdominal Binder- after giving birth

• What does that do exactly?? 
  • Justabean3Justabean3 member
    edited March 2014
    Yes I do it. It helps your tummy muscles come back together with less effort. It especially helps with diastasis recti.

I only bind 4 weeks though and just wear spanx. I also have csections so it helps with pain management.

You will still have tummy jiggle. The skin thins out a little pregnant and never fully goes normal again for most people
  • Loading the player...
  • What brands are you using? I'v been looking into them and I plan on getting on.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"