Babies on the Brain

Getting ready to try again. Not sure if I'm ready for heart ache and needles

So honestly I'm just looking for some support. I have PCOS and was diagnosed when I was 20 and it took me 9 months originally to get pregnant. Time to try again soon and seriously not liking the idea of monthly blood draws and meds. Plus constantly having a late period and it being nothing! argh! What a  frustration! Plus going through a bit of Mirena crash and having a hell of a time with my cycles right now. (post removal bleeding for 8 days then nothing for 2 months and after taking progesterone now having a "period" with a lot of bleeding.) Anyone else been through this? Any insight to what's to come? Some words of encouragement? Sorry for the TMI!

Re: Getting ready to try again. Not sure if I'm ready for heart ache and needles

• No experience or advice, just wanted to say good luck.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • No experience with PCOS, but I know when I was on the TTGP board there were several women with it, so you may get some good feedback there.  I know most women would agree that temping and charting really helps them as you really know when you ovulated (if at all) and therefore when to expect your period so you aren't feeling "late" every month and stressing over whether or not to POAS.  I know for me, even though I don't have the added difficulty of PCOS, it helped me really feel like I knew my body because I always had irregular periods, so at least I knew when to expect my period or when I needed to POAS.
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck, and feel free to join in over on TTTC and TTGP. So many of us over there battle different fertility issues including PCOS. Best wishes! 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Best of luck, hope you are able to connect with someone that can give you some advice/support!

• Thank you so much for the advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"