August 2011 Moms
Options

What does your LO sit in at your table?

Does anyone use a high chair still?

Booster?

Nothing, just the kitchen chair?

Kids table?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What does your LO sit in at your table?

• Options
    DD usually sits in a booster. Sometimes just the chair and sometimes the kids table that is also in the room. We usually use the table for puzzles, coloring, etc...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have custom seating in our nook and it was freshly painted white. He will be in a high chair till he no longer fits, LOL. Other places he sits in a chair like a normal kid. Heh.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We eat at the table 95% of the time, and he sits in a booster most of that time. If he's too fidgety and doesn't want to sit correctly, I take it away, and he sits in a regular chair. He sits in a regular chair when we go to restaurants because I was tired of wrangling two high chairs when we eat out.

When DH works and isn't here for meals, I sometimes let him eat while we watch at a movie, so then he sits at a kids chair at the coffee table.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    High chair
  • Options
    Regular chair.
    If we have guests with children, we set a kids' table - It's a small IKEA table that we otherwise use for crafts
    When we go out, DD2 likes to have a "baby chair" (high chair) so we ask for one.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Booster seat in the dining room.  We switched to that when DD2 was born, she loves "her" seat.  I sometimes let her eat at her kid table in the living room while she watches a show for breakfast or  lunch. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    lolinshaglolinshag member
    edited March 2014
    We usually sit at the counter, so she sits on a bar stool between us...she likes to steal food from our plates and insists on being between so she can reach both. Lol

Edited for fat fingers.
  • Options
    Regular chair for us
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Space saver minus the tray or belt. So a booster.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"