April 2013 Moms
Options

Aw: my last weekly pic

I've been taking these weekly since j was born... 52 weeks today, 1 year tomorrow, and I can't wait to make the photo album!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Aw: my last weekly pic

• Options
    So cute! Post his one week pic next to his 52 week pic! Also, are you relieved to be done? I secretly hate taking Rhys's monthly pictures.... I can't imagine doing it every week!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    So cute! Post his one week pic next to his 52 week pic! Also, are you relieved to be done? I secretly hate taking Rhys's monthly pictures.... I can't imagine doing it every week!
    Kind of relieved but it isn't really a big deal because he is a camera whore. ;-) Deciding whether to continue the tradition with #2...THAT sounds like a lot of work...but I am so happy that I"ll have the weekly album for James, and it would be nice to have one for both!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JSS1002 said:
    JSS1002 said:
    Kind of relieved but it isn't really a big deal because he is a camera whore. ;-) Deciding whether to continue the tradition with #2...THAT sounds like a lot of work...but I am so happy that I"ll have the weekly album for James, and it would be nice to have one for both!

Here is week 1... I can't believe he was ever that small... 

Oh em gee.... His little leg... Swoooon!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"