Secondary IF

MRS S

First, Brady is sooooo cute!

Also, I wanted to know if you did your cycles back to back? My nurse says it depends upon there being any cysts, ect. I got AF yesterday, so I go in tomorrow morning to be checked. I really  hope that it is ok, because I am really wanting to start back right away. I only had one follicle, so I doubt there will be anything there to cause trouble. 

What was your original diagnosis? I could not remember. I have mild PCOS, I have many tiny cysts on my ovaries, but I usually ovulate, and have no other symptoms.  

Thanks! 

Re: MRS S

• Thanks!! :o)

I also have PCOS. But my only symptom is lack of ovulation and wacky hormones. I never ovulate on my own, and my ovaries always have little cysts on them. I did do my two cycles back to back. I had to go in on CD3 for an ultrasound to make sure I didnt have any big cysts. Like you, I only had 1 follie...and everything was fine. They called me later that day and gave me the go ahead to start injections again that night. But that second cycle I had to stim for a loooooooong time before I got anything measurable. The nurse said because I did back to back cycles my ovaries must be "tired." I am not sure if that is normal or not...but it didnt seem to affect anything in a negative way since I did get a BFP. Good luck to you!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"