January 2014 Moms

Weekend plans?

worleygirlworleygirl member
edited March 2014 in January 2014 Moms
What is everyone up to? I'm back at work Monday. Boo. We are having DS's 5th bday party at a local gym. His bday is actually next weekend but I wanted to get the party done before going back to work. Plus all grandparents are coming from out of town and I didn't want houseguests after my first week back. This morning I stopped by a garage sale in my neighborhood and scored 2 like new North Face jackets for $1 each. They will be perfect for DS this fall. I'm very pleased with myself. Ha!

Re: Weekend plans?

• @Rojovol34‌ Thanks! Have the beer. Do it! I hope you have a fun evening out.

• I totally forgot that on Sunday we are going to brunch with friends while my inlaws watch the kids. I want to drink ALL THE MIMOSAS but will settle for one or two.

• Loading the player...
  • We have a 65th birthday party for H's uncle on Saturday. On Sunday, we will go swimming. Laid back weekend

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Holy crap to your North Face finds! That's amazing.

It's raining. And it's supposed to rain all weekend. We got the BOB this week so if the showers relent I want to at least try it out! It's supposed to be warm as well...FINALLY. You had ONE JOB, spring!

We are hanging out with friends Saturday. All of whom have kids. It's fun being part of the play date group already even though DD doesn't play yet, obviously. She sure loves being doted on, though. Sunday my mom and brother are coming to love on DD. They were both sick last weekend so it's been 2 weeks since they've seen her. My family seriously starts having withdrawl symptoms if they don't see her once a week.

I'll be thinking of you Monday @worleygirl! BOOOOOO WORK! But luckily working moms have endless free time and working on movie sets is much harder so we should count our blessings. (Re: Gwenyth THE BITCH Paltrow)

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • ababymaybeababymaybe member
    edited March 2014
    DH has a function tonight so it's just me and the kids for bedtime. First time I will be putting both down totally solo. Eek.

Going to take ODS swimming one of the days while my mom watches baby.

Then MIL is coming down Sunday to watch ODS so that we can go out for dinner to celebrate DHs birthday (figure we will just take YDS as he usually naps at that time anyway). We might go see Divergent after both kids are in bed too but I haven't bought tickets yet and some of the shows have been selling out.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Well at the moment I'm sitting in urgent care waiting to be seen because I think I have another bladder infection. We are supposed to hang out with my sister today and go to dinner tonight since she goes home in the morning.

Maybe some shopping tomorrow, but I have to deep clean the house so the landlord can come do our inspection.
  • Nothing really planned except for a date night tomorrow with DH. Sunday is Mother's Day in the UK. I told DH we could either celebrate then or in May. I will probably end up packing for our trip. We leave to head back to the US on Thursday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• @ccip82‌ Are you so excited? Minus the plane rides with children part.

• @ccip82‌ Are you so excited? Minus the plane rides with children part.
    Thanks!! Very excited to see family. Dreading the plane ride. DD has been an absolute terror lately. Don't let my cute siggy picture deceive you ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• @ccip82 This might be creepy, but I still picture your DD in her peacock costume from October! I loved it SO. MUCH. That cute little birdie can't possibly be a terror! ;)

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • I have a 1 hour massage booked for first thing tomorrow morning.  I've never been for a massage so I'm a bit excited, but also slightly nervous because I feel it might be creepy for somebody I don't know to be rubbing on me.  DH has been to this lady before and says she's awesome so that pushed me enough to book it. I will likely take the boys to the library after.  
    DH is planning to swap out the winter for summer tires on both our cars.  Not terribly exciting, but it means the cold weather is over!
    image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @bethughknee

Not creepy at all :) Thank you, I loved that costume so hard!!

sibling love  

• Tomorrow DH works pretty much all day so me and DS are going out for ice cream. Then I have to go grocery shopping and try to avoid my ILs. Then I guess on Sunday I can no longer avoid the ILs so I'll probably be stuck at their house all day ripping my hair out.
    image image
    Married 8/9/13
    Ashton James Rogers 10/29/13

image  image
  • cnctfcnctf member
    edited March 2014
    This was my first week back at work, so all I have planned is to CUDDLE my baby this weekend!!  :x
    image=
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Stepdaughter is back and I'm guessing we'll go to MIL's tomorrow but maybe not. Sunday we're having family pictures taken by a friend of mine. She did our maternity pics and they turned out awesome so I'm excited. The weather is supposed to be great on Sunday too.
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"