High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

*** Thursday Bedrest Check-in ***

Hello ladies

How did you sleep?

Any new pregnancy symptoms, cravings, or aversions?

Upcoming appointments, milestones, or updates? (Ticker change?)

QOTD: A new episode of Scandal comes on tonight... what TV shows are you keeping up with since you've been on BR? Or have you seen any good movies lately?Have you been "binge watching" series on Netflix? If so, which ones?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: *** Thursday Bedrest Check-in ***

• Options
    Slept pretty well! 

Nothing too new. I really want sweet things suddenly and normally I am not a big sweets person. 

F/U with my OB tomorrow!

I keep trying to break up with Grey's Anatomy but it keeps pulling me back in. I have started watching Fringe on Netflix and I am going to do Parenthood next. I also keep up with my faves - How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang, Bones, etc. 

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Options
    Slept crappy and then woke up still so tired.

I have zero appetite today, nothing in our fridge even remotely looks good. So I'm picking at what I feel like getting down.

Feeling down in the dumps today. Plus this Procardia makes me feel like I could sleep all day if my bladder would cooperate.

No ticker change or appointments today.

QOTD: I've never watched the Walking Dead until recently on Netflix. I think in the last week I've watched all 3 seasons. I'm hooked. I started watching Dawson's Creek, but I quickly found it doesn't have the same appeal at 30 as it did at 14.

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello. I am currently on week 3 of br. I slept well but having crazy dreams.

Fruit is my craving, no aversions this time around. (First few I couldn't look at meat.)

I don't have a ticker. 20 week appt tmrrw. Not sure how I'm going to drink 40oz water in one hour without peeing. Grapes make me pee at this point.

Have been watching survivor, true detective ended :( bar rescue (my episode airs on the 6th!), and shameless.
  • Options
    Slept okay last night.

No new cravings/aversions, don't have much of an appetite today.

I had an appt with my midwife today with a bpp for my little guy. He scored 8/8 although he took his sweet time and didn't get 30 seconds of breathing movements til the last couple minutes of the US. He's also still breech but my midwife isn't concerned bc they usually flip around 33/34 wks and I'm at 32. My blood pressures are still really good and I'm hoping they stay that way for as long as possible. Gotta keep my baby cookin as long as I can!

QOTD: I got Netflix a few days ago and I've been obsessed with orange is the new black.
  • Options
    MonotonetwoMonotonetwo member
    edited March 2014
    Whoops wrong day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"