Florida Babies
Options

OBGYN ST PETE

DOES ANYONE HIGHLY RECOMMEND A OBGYN IN OR NEAR ST PETERSBURG FLORIDA????

THANKS!

Re: OBGYN ST PETE

• Options

Dr Beth Benson w/ OBGYN Associates.  She delivered our daughter 20 months ago and is due to deliver our son on Nov 20th.  Both were/are c-sections.  But she is the lead Dr. for this practice. This practice has about 8 Dr.s all are female except one, Dr. Carlson, he is pretty cool too.

There office is in the medical building next to St. Pete General and she delivers at both St. Pete General and Bayfront. 

I hope that helps.

B.

• Options
    Bay Gynecological Associates, they are in the office buiulding right next to Bayfront.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

https://www.drkimbiss.com/

She was a former memberof Bay Gynecological and opened her own practice in the new building across from Bayfront.

• Options

Depends on what hospital you want to deliver at.  I think OB GYN Assoicates are a good practice too...i work for a medical insurance company and they are recommended by a lot of people.  But you should check what hosptials they deliver at first before deciding. 

I am going to Bay Area Womans Care in Clearwater and they only deliver at Morton Plant which is the hospital I had chosen.  

Hope this helpos 

• Options
    I also am going to Bay Area Women's Care. I have had high recommendations from my SIL, she had two risky pregnancies with both of my nephews. I also would only go to Morton Plant though, I have heard nothing but bad things about St Pete General.
  • Options
    Obgyn and Associates. Dr Icely is highly recommended. I had Dr Carlson but he is no longer doing maternity. All the Drs in this practice are amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"