One & Done: Only child

Vents

I want wine like now...my head hurts and i need to go to the gym. I wish i were single again so i could go home eat milano cookies and nap on the couch to my hearts content. 

Re: Vents

• I say...

Eff the gym.  Go home, have a glass of wine and Milano cookies after your LO is in bed. 

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• meo34meo34 member
    I want wine like now...my head hurts and i need to go to the gym. I wish i were single again so i could go home eat milano cookies and nap on the couch to my hearts content. 

If you stay one and done this could actual happen in 5 to 6 years time lol. I also vote no gym and see no reason wine and cookies cannot be acomodated. Share the cookies with LO as required.
  • Loading the player...
  • meo34 said:

If you stay one and done this could actual happen in 5 to 6 years time lol. I also vote no gym and see no reason wine and cookies cannot be acomodated. Share the cookies with LO as required.
    Perk #327

LOL!! 
  • Can I steal this thread and vent for a second? I don't know if you all remember me mentioning a while back that I have a friend who brought her newborn to a beer week? So my BFF (not her, someone else) had her baby last weekend. BFF posted something on fb about being sad that she spilled pumped milk. Brewery friend sent me a text the next morning about how my BFF shouldn't be pumping so early and using this time to enjoy her newborn (BFF and baby are having latch issues). I nicely replied that as we are all becoming Mommy's we are doing things our own way, that I don't offer BFF advice unless she asks, but if she did I would pass along the message. Brewery friend never replied, then didn't acknowledge my birthday the very next day (her husband did). I texted her today a simple thank you for something she passed on my LO, and no response. It blows my mind to think that she is mad at me. She has given unsolicited advice on multiple occasions including sending me numerous sleep articles when she didn't feel my baby was sleeping enough.... When I finally called her on it, she's the one that's bothered. Sorry for the thread jack, but I don't want to say anything to her because I don't want to seem bothered by it (although I admit I am) and I feel like I can talk to you ladies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"