Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

PP bleeding

It is about 3 weeks since my induction. Last week my bleeding stopped. Then four days later it started back again, like the last days of a period. Not spotting, and not full on bleeding. I'm sick of wearing pads and liners!

I suppose this is normal, right? I know they said it can last weeks. Just not sure if the starting back up is part of the norm.

Re: PP bleeding

• It has been for me. I stopped the day after my d&c. Then it lasted for about 5 days. Stopped for a day, picked up for about 3 and I've been spotting of and on but becoming less frequent. My d&c was almost 2 weeks ago.

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• I've been bleeding then not for a few days, then another week or so of bleeding, then not for a few days, then bleeding again. It's really annoying, but hopefully it stops for you soon.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • I figured it was the norm but just wanted to see. My doc had my levels checked since there is a possibility it could be a partial molar. It most likely isn't but until I know the results I do worry a tad.
  • I hope it stops for all of us!
  • When do you find out?

Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120

All Welcome

Chart

• I had my levels drawn Monday so I'm assuming soon.

Our little girl had a full set extra of chromosomes (triploidy). Since she was developed and went to 18 weeks, my doc doesn't feel that it's the case. I don't have the extreme symptoms so I'm being optimistic.
  • That's how it's been for me, and my son was born at 19 weeks. My doctor didn't seem concerned by it, so I guess it's normal.

....................................................................................................................................... 

Big Sister Piper

Born at 37 weeks, strong NICU survivor

Friday, November 13th, 2009, 7:17 AM

Baby Brother Link

Born sleeping at 19 weeks with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus

Sunday, March 2nd, 2014, 7:27 PM

.......................................................................................................................................

• Good luck with results. I had a pmp and to my knowledge, they end in the first trimester, although when I found out it was my 12 week mark but the fetus stopped developing at 10 1/2. I also had no symptoms. Let us know when you find out and hoping the bleeding ends soon for you!
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• @JCM285‌ Did you know before or after the loss about the pmp?

In my case we found out everything after my MMC at 18wks. I was a mess emotionally up until the day I was told the pathology report. I still cry and get upset when I think about her, but now I feel a sense of relief. I just have some guilt about how I feel now.
  • Please let us know.

You're in my thoughts.

All Welcome

Chart

• @nohalo21, I found out at my 12 week ultrasound about the molar.  I had m/ced at 10 1/2.  I had the D&C a few days after the u/s.  Usually, the u/s reveals a grapelike pattern of cysts that cover the lining of the uterus.  It is a telltale sign of molar pregnancy.  You can't confirm whether it is partial or complete until the placenta has been tested. The pathology confirmed that it was pmp, which we suspected because we had heard a HB at 6 weeks and usually for a cmp, a fetus never develops. Did they rule out a molar yet?  Sending T&Ps your way!
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• @JCM285‌ Not a molar as she was fully formed and had a hb. The doc never mentioned monitoring my levels until the path report showed she had triploidy. I asked the doc if anything had shown it could be a pmp. She said no and this was just a precaution.

I should hear something soon. Tomorrow will be a week that I had the draw. The doc also ordered other tests so I don't know if that is what the hold up is.
  • Ok well good luck with your test and blood results!! Keep us posted!

• Finally some good news to end the month. My levels are at 4. Thanks for all the positive thoughts!
  • Yay!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"