Houston Babies
Options

I have reached a new low....

I only shaved one leg in the shower today.  I was too tired and couldn't reach it well.  So when I got out I said to DH "hey, remind me to shave my other leg when I take a bath tonight."

LOL

Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I have reached a new low....

• Options
    eh. at least you shaved. it's hard!!!!
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Eeek!  I have so done that too!  But it was AFTER the 2nd baby was born and I was just struggling to fit in shaving and showering.  :)

• Options
    I just hope I remember to shave the other one, because I have a dr appt tomorrow and I don't want to have one hairy leg! lol
    Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    not on purpose but in trying to shape things up when i was pg I shaved one side totally of my lady garden and didn't notice till i was getting re dressed at my dr's appt.
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imageaprilprincess:
    not on purpose but in trying to shape things up when i was pg I shaved one side totally of my lady garden and didn't notice till i was getting re dressed at my dr's appt.

LMAO!!!  That is hysterical!

• Options
    That's great! During the last few months of the last tri, I only made myself do that b/c I wanted the nurses in the hospital to be more kind to me.
  • Options

imageaprilprincess:

Ha!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"