September 2012 Moms

Thoughts? Video

tinyhumantoetinyhumantoe member
edited March 2014 in September 2012 Moms
eta:  A guy is tailgating a woman, she is driving the limit in the left lane, he gets roadragey, passes and flips her off, and wrecks. 

But....she was taking video while driving. 

https://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/27/watch-as-man-with-road-rage-gets-dose-of-instant-karma/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green

Re: Thoughts? Video

• @cheeseandrice it sounds like he got in trouble, but she did not.  They both should have.

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • I ditto all of Cheese's sentiments in this thread!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • This morning I saw a semi driver texting.  I was immediately fearful for my life in my tiny Toyota.
    Since getting my new smart phone, I don't know how the fuck anyone could text and drive.  My old Nokia had T9 so I didn't even have to look at the keys.  

My DH would say that the woman is the problem here because she's driving in the left lane and not moving over for a faster driver.

I think they're both at fault, and both shitty drivers.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• hmp1hmp1 member
    She was passing trucks so I don't have a problem with the fact that she was going just over the speed limit in the left lane. I have a huge problem with the fact that she was taking video will driving.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• To me, it's clear.  Both drivers, terrible offense - video recording (reckless) and tailgating/harrassing/reckless driving.

The minor issue is being in the left lane, especially when she was well aware of a vehicle wanting to pass.  It's bad, but it's not reckless like the first two. 

• @MarisaKathleen‌ smart phone? Does that mean you now have Instagram?!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @MarisaKathleen‌ smart phone? Does that mean you now have Instagram?!
    I do have a smart phone!  I do not have an Instagram. :-(  My phone doesn't take the best pictures, not to mention my smart phone seems to be smarter than me.  I probably wouldn't be able to figure out how to use it.

I can't even figure out how to dial the phone without typing in every number.

I did figure out the voice to text though, which I consider progress.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• She was driving so effing slow. You could see how slow she was driving as things were passing by her vehicle. 
    Me: 27 DH: 28
    Diagnosis: PCOS, irregular cycles, old lady eggs. DH is fine.
    Started TTC in January 2010. BFP December 25, 2011 between IF appts. 
    DD born August 31, 2012
    Began TTC again in Jan. 2013. 
    Four rounds of Clomid - BFN
    Fifth round of Clomid September/Oct - cancelled
    HSG scheduled for Oct. 30 - Tubes all clear
    December: Round one of Femara  - BFN
    Round two - ? 

image image image
  • hmp1hmp1 member
    She was driving so effing slow. You could see how slow she was driving as things were passing by her vehicle. 
    She showed her speed, and passed two other vehicles during that short video. Why do you think she was driving so effing slow?

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• hmp1 said:
    She was driving so effing slow. You could see how slow she was driving as things were passing by her vehicle. 
    She showed her speed, and passed two other vehicles during that short video. Why do you think she was driving so effing slow?
    LOL! Oops. I totally looked at her speedometer, saw 50 and thought, "50 kms an hour? Seriously?" 

Canada, eh. 
    Me: 27 DH: 28
    Diagnosis: PCOS, irregular cycles, old lady eggs. DH is fine.
    Started TTC in January 2010. BFP December 25, 2011 between IF appts. 
    DD born August 31, 2012
    Began TTC again in Jan. 2013. 
    Four rounds of Clomid - BFN
    Fifth round of Clomid September/Oct - cancelled
    HSG scheduled for Oct. 30 - Tubes all clear
    December: Round one of Femara  - BFN
    Round two - ? 

image image image
  • She should've moved her ass over to the right lane. That's what I think. I hope she gets in trouble for that, and recording while driving. and not stopping for the accident.

Obviously he's at fault for his own accident, but I'm more annoyed with her.

She did stop though. It looked like she stopped and got out of her vehicle right as the video ended. The article says he fled the scene. I agree though, she shouldn't have been recording while driving, especially when she's quoted as saying she wasn't going to speed up because it was rainy and slick.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My digital speedometer gets stuck in km/hr and I sometimes just make the drive doing the conversion in my head. I'm pretty good, plus or minus 10mph haha.

• My digital speedometer gets stuck in km/hr and I sometimes just make the drive doing the conversion in my head. I'm pretty good, plus or minus 10mph haha.

This made me LOL. Oh you know...plus or minus the amount that would likely get you pulled over for either way!

Also, I realize you're using sarcasm and sometimes I find it important to point out when I received the sarcasm appropriately! :P

• They are both dumbasses but that guy is really fucking lucky he didn't hit anyone when he lost control.
  • I don't think he was tailgating that badly. He backed off a few times. I have zero sympathy for her. She had plenty of opportunities to move over and then get back in the left to pass. I would not have even gone to the right to pass her I would have continued to stay behind her until she moved over. Illegal to pass on the right and all. One of my biggest pet peeves driving on the highway.
  • How the F did he spin out of control? Did he swerve for a car he didn't see when he was flipping her off, or was there a Mario kart banana in the road?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"