December 2013 Moms
Options

Mail Bag

Re: Mail Bag

• Options
    >I have a gym membership, but haven't used it in months

Don't feel bad I have a three day free pass & haven't activated it
    photo d23effce-d468-477e-941f-2e772f3afddb_zpsd1cd4bbb.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mrsashleyk I just got rid of mine, hopefully for good. I have had it on and off since 7 months pregnant :( 
  • Options
    My feet are gross too, I need a pedi but I have no time and now my feet are so gross I am ashamed to even go show them to someone if I had the time for a pedi, vicious cycle!!!

• Options
    @JENILYNN85‌

I could write the same letter. I don't want to leave my little one. I have to keep reminding myself of what I can provide for her by working.
  • Options
    Dear self,

Are you nuts? Why would you offer to babysit two more kids? I now have both babies, my twelve year old brother, and the two neighbor kids.

Today's gonna be interesting!
  • Options
    Dear 16 yo DD,
    Please entertain yourself today. I don't feel like going anywhere after dealing with a baby with RSV and an ear infection earlier this week. Please let me veg out today.
    Sincerely your loving mother.
  • Options
    Dear IUD that I'm getting in an hour,

Please be gentle. I won't even make you cuddle afterwards.

Love,
    One and done momma
  • Options

Dear me,

Why do you always break technology? I have corrupted 2 macs, dropped and smashed a cell phone and now some how mysteriously gotten liquid on my tablet. At this point I don't think I should touch anything more tech than a can opener.

Sincerely,

the technologically impaired

Dear LO,

Where did my happy, easy going baby disappear to? You rarely blow raspberries any more and giggles are getting fewer. You are demanding more attention of everybody and your poor sister needs it to. I can not hold you all the time, you weigh 20 lbs, it hurts my back and you now hate the ergo. You are not napping well, you are not pooping well, you want to sit up all the time and can't, you hate tummy time, you don't even love being on your back on your play mat anymore, you have decided to hate bath time and diaper changes. I want my happy girl back.

Love always,

Your frustrated, frazzled mummy

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    jy725jy725 member
    Dear DH, Please get home from work before me today! It's been a long week of lugging in LO, her bag, my pump bag, my lunch bag, and my water bottle. I don't want to have to hurry in with my arms full and rush to take the dog out to go to the bathroom. Love, One tired and overextended Mom
  • Options
    Dear MIL,

Just ask for what you want. Stop making leading comments. Passive aggressive is not cute.

Love,
    Your DIL, who really doesn't mind your asking but is highly annoyed at the guessing game.

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
    TTC3: 11.18
    BFP: 02.05.19
    CP: 03.07.19
    *really traumatic recovery*

• Options
    Dear Migraine,

Go away.

Sincerely, 
    Mama who still has 6 hours of her 10 hour day to go.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dear work,
    I don't want to return to you next week. I want to SAH with my baby! She's more important.
    Regards,
    Starskit

Dear starskit
    We want you back and have missed you terribly. There's lots of new things and training for you to do when you get back! Muah ah ah ah (evil laugh)
    Thanks,
    Work
  • Options

Dear me,

Why in the hell did you make a batch of cookies last night?!  That was really dumb of you.  After 23 years of knowing me you should know that I will not just have one and then be satisfied.  Your ass is growing by the minute.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"