February 2012 Moms

TTC Check in 3/24 (on 3/26)

Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by starting this!

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 7

What's your CD? 22

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  2ww

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 8

When are you testing? not til I'm late

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? Dec 10

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! see siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? just keep trying

Anything else to add? Had really good timing this month, so I'm hoping that helps, but also trying to not get my hopes to high :(

GTYK:  What's your child's favorite toy? Elliott's favorite thing is his tent that my mom got him for Christmas.  He will stay in it for hours.

Re: TTC Check in 3/24 (on 3/26)

• Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by starting this! Absolutely not!  I often start it, but have been super busy this week it totally slipped my mind!

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 10th of TTC #2 (5th AL)

What's your CD? 33

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  2ww

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 14

When are you testing? I tested at 12 dpo and today and both were BFN.  I rarely have a luteal phase of 14 days, so this is weird and I have no signs of AF.  I had 3 days of minimal spotting and the last two days nothing.  I think that would have been too late for implantation spotting, and usually that wouldn't last 3 days.  Both of my other BFP's were by 10 dpo, so I really don't think I'm pg.  I just wish AF would make an appearance if she is coming so I can move on to the next cycle.  I'll test again in 2 days if there still is no AF.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? prenatal gummies

What is your current phantom due date? Dec. 3

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! see below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? keep trying... I've been doing good eating better and have cut soda (ALMOST completely).  I need to start exercising a bit more, but I'm happy with how I'm doing so far.  I'm down 2 pounds so far!

Anything else to add? @bre_anna_101- Your huge temp dip looks promising- implantation dip?  Is that unusual for you?  Fingers crossed its a good sign!

@BellaBoo0706- Good luck to you!  I still can't see your chart on FF :(  Boo!

GTYK:  What's your child's favorite toy? Addy is obsessed with her Elmo stuffed animal (and Cookie Monster, Big Bird, and Grover).  She takes them everywhere and has long, detailed conversations with them.  Its so cute.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • I popped back in here a long time ago and would like to pop back in again! 

What month/cycles are you in? 5/5

What's your CD? 10

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  Waiting to O

When are you testing? I always test super early and break my heart over and over analyzing evaps - so I have 1 test in the drawer that I'm saving for 14DPO...we'll see if that actually happens though.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV and garlic 

What is your current phantom due date? At the moment, if I follow FF's estimated O date, its between 12/26-1/4. Not crazy about that entire range, but at this point, we are no longer picky. Since I most likely will have to have a RCS, maybe I will O on the later dates and can ask to schedule it closer to New years. We don't do anything for New Years anyway. 

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4dd703/

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I am temping/charting for the first time, so it depends on the outcome. If I find out I'm not ovulating, I'm calling the doc. If I am, then we may just keep on truckin. I really would not like another Feb baby, so I may suggest a break next month. We'll have to wait and see.

Anything else to add? GL 2ww'ers! 

GTYK:  What's your child's favorite toy? Her baby doll Emma is a huge hit right now. Obsessed!
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Loading the player...
  • vballgirl78-That temp dip is unusual for me, but I have a cold right now, and slept with my mouth open all night that night, so it may be related to that, but I'm hoping it's an implantation dip! :)  This month I may actually break down and test early, maybe Sunday at 12dpo.  We'll see I guess.

• Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? Cycle 12 (4AL)

What's your CD? 2

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  AF

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 

When are you testing? Going to hold out longer this month and save the heart ache. Tested at 12DPO. My LP was a good 14-15 days this cycle which is rare- it is always 13 days. I am sure it is because of the meds. So, I need to just stop overanalyzing and getting my hopes up and just hold out for AF!

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? Starting cycle 2 of Letrizole tomorrow, and PNV

What is your current phantom due date? Haven't looked yet. Was really hoping for a 2014 baby and I think we have probably missed the chance. 

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! Yes

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Another medicated cycle

Anything else to add? 
    @bre_anna_101 FX for you!!

@vballgirl78
    Awesome job on your weight loss! I am sorry about your BFN;s…I know the feeling! I too had a longer than usual LP this month and really had my hopes up! But I tested and BFN and now AF is here.

GTYK:  What's your child's favorite toy? Probably his toy vacuum. He has played with it for months and never seems to get tired of it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"