Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

D&C Mon 2/24 - Question

I had a D&C Monday morning and have had a little bit of spotting until this morning. I was placed on Methergine and took my last dose with dinner last night. I woke up this morning with period like bleeding and it has not stopped. The doctor said to call if I'm filling a pad every hour. Well, it isn't quite that heavy, but it isn't spotting either. Anyone have a similar experience? Should I be concerned?
Baby Bear #2 ~ BFP 1/25/14 ~ EDD 10/9/14 ~ US#1 2/19/14 ~ US#2 3/19/14 No Heartbeat ~ D&C 3/24/14
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: D&C Mon 2/24 - Question

• Options
    I've been on both sides of the spectrum after a D&C. I've had them and not had any bleeding, and had had them and then had medium-heavy flow for several days. It's all within the "normal" range as long as it's less than a pad/hr.

Keep a heating pad handy and if you have doubts, call your doctor and ask if it's something to worry about or not.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    Ladies- I really appreciate the feedback. This morning the bleeding is much lighter, so I'm going to hold off on calling the doctor for now.

Thanks Again! :)
    Baby Bear #2 ~ BFP 1/25/14 ~ EDD 10/9/14 ~ US#1 2/19/14 ~ US#2 3/19/14 No Heartbeat ~ D&C 3/24/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"