January 2013 Moms

Pillow

Hi guys! I have a question...do any of your LOs use pillows? Norah has been balling up her blanket and sleeping on it lately so I think she would use one but I don't know when you usually start that. If you have one, where did you get it and is there a better brand and such? If you don't have one, when do you plan on trying it? TIA
PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

Re: Pillow

• We've been using a pillow for a while.  DD sleeps with her whole upper body on it.
  • We put a pillow in the crib w/ DS, but he prefers to ball up his blankets and sleep on them instead. I'm guessing it is more of a comfort thing for him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DS's great grandma gave him this homemade "pillow animal" thing for Christmas.  It has a square body that's stuffed with very thin cotton and made out of cuddle fleece.  It also has ears and legs that aren't stuffed.  I've had it sitting in the corner of his crib since Christmas.  Some nights he uses it like a pillow and other nights it goes untouched.  My nephew is exactly a year younger than DS, and my SIL was saying this is about when they started using a pillow for him.  She just got a really flat one. 
    Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • We just asked our doctor about this about a week or so ago. He said there's no need to introduce one. DS tends to sleep on his blanket too. I will likely wait until we go to a ttoddler bed.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• I was thinking about it, right now DS just balls up his blankets and sleeps on them!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• We haven't introduced a pillow yet. I've thought about it, but DD rolls around so much in her sleep I doubt her head would stay on it anyway! 

• We haven't introduced a pillow yet. I've thought about it, but DD rolls around so much in her sleep I doubt her head would stay on it anyway! 

Same here! Also, DS likes to throw out of his crib anything we try to put in...
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"