Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I miss the awesome ladies of TTGP

edited March 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Our BMB has too many Perky Princesses and if you even attempt to snark, a unicorn takes a rainbow colored dump on you.

It's way funner over here.

Re: I miss the awesome ladies of TTGP

• Options
    Come visit us anytime!!
    Me: 30 DH 28
    TTC since March 2013
    DH, SA normal count, slow swimmers
    NTNP as of 7/1/14
    Back to TTC as of 8/2014
    1st RE appointment October 2014, everything looks good both of us healthy and normal
    Clomid and IUI first cycle November 2014:BFN 
    Clomid and IUI December 20, 2014: BFP 1/4/15!!

Untitled

• Options
    cramcakes said:
    I get where you're coming from (BMBs suck asshole) but these posts usually don't go over very well. It ends with a lot of people saying things like, "I would trade places with you in an instant," and stuff.

Hope all is well.
    I can't miss my favorite board?  Damn.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    cramcakes said:
    cramcakes said:
    I get where you're coming from (BMBs suck asshole) but these posts usually don't go over very well. It ends with a lot of people saying things like, "I would trade places with you in an instant," and stuff.

Hope all is well.
    Not what I said.
    OK.  Not quite sure what you're saying then.  All I'm saying is that I miss the fun and personalities over here.  *Shrug*

• Options
    cramcakes said:
    cramcakes said:
    cramcakes said:

Hope all is well.
    Not what I said.
    OK.  Not quite sure what you're saying then.  All I'm saying is that I miss the fun and personalities over here.  *Shrug*
    I was just trying to help you out by telling you that these posts happen from time to time and they don't go over well.
    Well, I would hope that most people here know me well enough to know I'm not posting to be malicious, I genuinely miss this board. 

• Options
    jefa621 said:
    I get that you miss the board, but you could just still post in threads, or PM the specific ladies you miss.  To make a separate thread about how your BMB sucks is very AWish IMO.  We'd all trade places with you in a half a heartbeat.  Like Cram said, these usually don't go over well.
    Sorry, I honestly didn't mean to upset anyone.  :(

• Options
    divinemsbeedivinemsbee member
    edited March 2014
    I totally get what you're saying, and that you're not trying to be malicious, but maybe say that you miss the people, not the board, does that make sense? 'Cause a lot of us would love to be able to be on that board with you. I was one of the first due on the 10/14 board, and I lurked and still posted a bit on here. But by the time I left there I really liked my BMB and the ladies on it (some of whom are also unfortunately back here). Personalities were starting to show and it was becoming pretty cool. Be the change you wish to see (on your BMB).

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    **Loss 3-Cycle 14 (January-February 2014)-M/C dx 2/10, EP dx 2/24, MTX 2/25**
    Beta Hell--hCG finally down to 0 - 6/20/14
    SA normal. Genetic testing normal. Hormonal testing normal.
    HSG 6/30/14 - found blocked left tube and 2 'bubbles' on uterine wall.
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
     9/30/14--Off the bench! Unmedicated TI through December 2014
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
     U/S #1, 12/23: gestational sac, possible heartbeat
    U/S #2, 12/30: HEARTBEAT! 128bpm, measuring right on at 7w EDD: 8/19/2015
    U/S #3, 1/9: BPM in the 180s, IT'S HAPPENING!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jefa621 said:
    jefa621 said:
    I get that you miss the board, but you could just still post in threads, or PM the specific ladies you miss.  To make a separate thread about how your BMB sucks is very AWish IMO.  We'd all trade places with you in a half a heartbeat.  Like Cram said, these usually don't go over well.
    Sorry, I honestly didn't mean to upset anyone.  :(
    I doubt anyone is upset.  I'm not.  Like I said, it just comes off as AWish. 
    Sorry, again I apologize.  I really didn't mean anything by it, I just wanted to say hi to my favorite ladies of the internet. 

I hope you are all doing well! 

• Options
    I totally get what you're saying, and that you're not trying to be malicious, but maybe say that you miss the people, not the board, does that make sense? Cause a lot of us would love to be able to be on that board with you. I was one of the first due on the 10/14 board, and I lurked and still posted a bit on here. But by the time I left there I really liked my BMB and the ladies on it (some of whom are also unfortunately back here). Personalities were starting to show and it was becoming pretty cool. Be the change you wish to see (on your BMB).
    YES, that's what I was trying to say!  Words are hard.

• Options
    Our BMB has too many Perky Princesses and if you even attempt to snark, a unicorn takes a rainbow colored dump on you.

It's way funner over here.

I don't know how you do it?! I lurk over there sometimes and face palm so much! I feel like @mrsmechanic1‌ is going to strangle someone soon!
    Yes, stand-by for that to happen :)
    I love how you say this with a smile :)
    Hehehe, you just made me LOL.

• Options
    Wahhhhhhhhhhh I miss you :(

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • Options
    Honestly, I totally get what you are saying. My BMB was a little too much for me too.    I just miscarried.  Would I give my left arm to still be pregnant?  Totally.  Am I upset that you decided to post?  Nope.  

Monster #1- Hunter Fillmore! 10.1.11
     MC 3.20.14 -- 8w3d
    MC 7.11.14-- 5w4d
    Monsterette #2- EDD  5.9.15

• Options
    BankerBSN said:
    I can't wait to get out of this hell hole.
    I've seriously been stalking you since the 'does banker have a penis' poll. FX for you. 
    SOMEBODY on here is tucking their candy! I know they are!
    TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm going to say it for the billionth time.

Your BMB is what you make it. 

Sit back on your butt and expect everyone else to do the work, all while you complain about how much it sucks? Lame. Really, really lame.

Go over there and contribute. Make a billion posts a day if need be. It's going to be boring and the same ol' thing for awhile but, you can't NOT try and still complain about it.

I remember you! I was on your BMB for a hot second. I hope your pregnancy is going well!
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

I've joined and left 3 BMB's. They are odd but I have to say @EllyD14‌ and I really did make june14 the bomb. It wasn't easy but you can make them fun.

I'm with banker, I can't wait for the day I leave this place and not come back.

Agreed @Pintobean39‌, you and @EllyD14‌ made that board awesome. I lurked on TTGP before I moved over to the june14 board and I was SO excited that you guys were there.

Ahh the good ol days.

BFP #1: 3/4/2011 ~ EDD 11/14/2011 ~ DD Born 10/26/2011
    BFP #2: 10/12/2013 ~ EDD 6/23/2014 ~ Natural MC 10/28/2013 @ 6wk
    BFP #3: 6/4/2014 ~ EDD 2/13/2015 ~ b-HCG dropped 6/18/2014, Natural MC 6/20/2014 @ 6wk

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @missnacholover @mrsmechanic1, our BMB obviously needs more sexy men. And gifs.

image      image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"