September 2012 Moms
Options

Poor Apple and Moses

The radio said that Gwyneth and Chris are separating after a year of trying to work it out. Nuts. They had one of the better Hollywood romances. The poor kids...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Poor Apple and Moses

• Options
    I always thought they were an odd couple so I can't say I'm all that surprised at this one. 
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options

I always thought they were an odd couple so I can't say I'm all that surprised at this one. 

I agree. Still sad for the kids, but it's not that surprising to me. Of course I'm very rarely surprised when Hollywood couples break up (unless it's really long term couples like Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    I loved them together. I actually think they made a good pair and had no clue they were on the rocks. She always seems very European to me so an English Rocker makes sense.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    I feel bad for the kids... but this doesn't surprise me. 
    And I can't stand either of them (especially Gwyneth) - so am really 'meh' on the whole thing. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"