Special Needs
Options

need to vent.

My mother is going through some stuff right now, so I am trying to be patient.

Yesterday (6p) she mentions that she'll come visit DS today. Great! Now, this morning she says she got a call yesterday that she has a meeting to go to and can't come. She spoke to me last night at 10:30p and there was no mention of cancelling...and apparently got this msg yesterday around 9p.

I waited until today to tell DS because I don't want to get DSs hopes up...to bring him down. This is happening a lot lately and while I called her out on constantly cancelling on DS, she then yells at me saying that she can't "do this" right now. WTF?

She doesn't understand the disappointment DS shows, she doesn't have to pick up the pieces from her cancelling last minute.

/rant
photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: need to vent.

• Options
    typesettypeset member
    edited March 2014
    -auntie- said:

You know this is who your mom is, stop sharing her promises with your DS and let them be a surprise.

This. I'm sorry she's doing this to you and your son. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    11/10/10 The Kid
  • Options
    Your right, I thought maybe tell the kids same day....nope! Now I can't even tell them. The messed up thing is she'll be on the phone with DS and he will ask if she is coming over and she says yes, when she knowns she isnt. That's messed up.
    photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"