December 2014 Moms

BFP!

Looks like I get to join you all! I've been getting bfps since Saturday (I won't even admit how many tests I've taken so far...), and I think I'm finally ready to accept that this is happening.This will be baby #3 - DS1 is almost 3 and DS2 is 16 months. It's both exciting and bittersweet to start what will probably be my last pregnancy, but I'm looking forward to going through these next nine months with all of you!
BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BFP!

• Welcome and congratulations!
  • Belle3184Belle3184 member
    edited March 2014
    Welcome and congrats! I'm right there with you-I've taken a ton of tests. I like seeing the line continue to darken.
  • Loading the player...
  • @Belle3184‌ that's exactly my reasoning. It makes me feel better to see the line getting darker every day. Plus I have a bunch of wondfos and I can't let them go to waste... :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Congrats! That's ok. I like to take lots of tests too. Although I have only taken 2 so far. I don't have the itch strong enough to take 3 little ones out with me to buy more yet. lol
    DS1 - 6/07
    DS2 - 8/08
    DS3- 9/09
    DD1 - 11/11
    DD2 - 10/13
    DD3 - Csection Scheduled November 29th
  • Congrats!! While Im not officially a member here yet, I fully plan to test my life away starting next week. Good luck!! 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Looks like I get to join you all! I've been getting bfps since Saturday (I won't even admit how many tests I've taken so far...), and I think I'm finally ready to accept that this is happening.This will be baby #3 - DS1 is almost 3 and DS2 is 16 months. It's both exciting and bittersweet to start what will probably be my last pregnancy, but I'm looking forward to going through these next nine months with all of you!

Congrats!

I'm just like you #1 is 3, #2 is 18 mos. I'm still waiting to see if my EDD is late November or early December. :) I've always wanted four kids, but #3 here might quite possibly be my last.

Happy 9 months!!!
  • jaztaz1 said:

Congrats!! While Im not officially a member here yet, I fully plan to test my life away starting next week. Good luck!! 

I'm testing the next couple days and I'm so nervous this time. Fx for both of us!
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Congrats, welcome!

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• MrsBee124MrsBee124 member
    edited March 2014
    Congratulations! Our kids are the same ages! My DD is going to be 3 in May, my DS is 18 months (should be 16, as he was a preemie), and now #3 only days apart....that's pretty cool:)
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 5/21/2011 @ 39w2d
    DS born 8/18/2012 @ 33w1d, NICU 17 days
  • Welcome!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Yay! Me too! I'm due dec 1! With my second! Early but excited!!!
  • Congrats and Welcome!
    Me (32) + DH (31)
    DS = 12/2/2014
    Started TTC #2 = 7/2019

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"