August 2011 Moms
Options

Tuesday Toddler Talk

What has your LO done or said the was funny this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday Toddler Talk

• Options
    It was pretty sweet, my LO told me I was her favorite and then she proceeded to tell the dog he is her best friend... I see where I stack :)
  • Options
    I just love when she randomly tells me "I love you" - Also, her "I love you"'s are usually followed by "And I love Daddy, and I love DD1, and I love Baby Boy, and I love Chatoune (cat) and I love Motton de Poils (other cat)"
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was trying to get ds1 ready for school this morning and he was running around like crazy. I asked him to come over and get dressed and he said, "I can't hear you mommy" he continued to run around and say it over and over.
  • Options
    A long time ago, I started using the phrase, "That's not very nice, is it?" when a character would be mean or do something bad in a movie/book/tv show. Apparently the concept didn't really click because DS will randomly spout out the phrase even if the character IS being nice. 

Example: in one of our board books, it has a bunch of babies with different facial expressions. One of them is labeled "thoughtful." Whenever DS looks at that page, he points to that one and says, "That's not very nice, is he?" 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Two funnies this week, we were doing an alphabet puzzle on the floor. He put the X, Y, Z all together without help. He looks at me and says, "X is for foxy, z is for zebra, and I don't know what that animal is on the y. What is that, mom?" I told him it was a yak. He is super excited and says "OHhhhhh I LOVE yaks!!! They are my favorite !!!!" Because he didn't even know what it was 5 seconds before he loved them.
    ;)

And this is new... When he's playing with Liam he says, "did you hear what I told you? Repeat it back to me!" Then when Liam doesn't do it, bc he's 5, and why would he listen to a 2 year old, jack says "Liam Matthew (racheys last name) I told you to repeat that back to me!!!!!!"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are making a big deal about her being a big girl and going potty. She will now walk into a room, strike a pose, and say "i super Lily Big Girl!"

Also, i had to travel to Ohio to get DH when he wrecked his truck. I was gone about a week and Lily stayed with my MIL. MIL has a picture of DH and i. By Friday Lily was walking around holding it, saying "dis MY mommy. Dis MY daddy. Dey come get me take me home." The next morning we called saying we were on the way over to get her. MIL said "Lily! are you ready to see mommy and daddy?" Lily said "NO! I's watch Mickey Mouse Clubs now. Maybe later." Welp, now we know were we stand, haha!
  • Options
    lol @ "SUPER LILY" - So adorable!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"