December 2012 Moms
Options

Ewww

Well, it took 15 months, but we had our first poop in the bathtub.... I'm glad DH took pity on me and is cleaning it up.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

Re: Ewww

• Options
    As long as we're talking poop... 

Good lord these teeth need to poke through her gums.  I can't take the nasty awful teething diapers anymore! :(  DH told me to throw away one of her cloth diapers tonight lol
  • Options
    Haha!! Now that DD is potty trained when she takes baths with her siblings I no longer have to go crazy yelling "no drinking the water!" There is just something about when their potty trained that you realize it was truly a cleaning bath!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Morgan hasn't pooped in 4 days now!  Tomorrow is prune juice and waiting for the explosion!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    We had our first about a month ago and another one last week. DH heard her grunting this last time. I told him to pull her out and put her on the toilet next time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    LOs diaper bin is pretty rank ... am getting whifs in the next room. Am thinking DH may be taking out the trash tonight.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This hasn't happened to us yet but I am sure it will at some point. We try to do potty time right before she gets in the bath. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Ewww! Knock on wood, DS hasn't done that yet.

He gets diaper free time before bed, and often pees or poops on the floor. I just follow him around with a prefold and wipe it up. Now if he gets his hands on a prefold he starts scrubbing the floor with it--so cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"