April 2013 Moms
Options

Summer Trips?

Anyone have any fun summer trips in the works?
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
           Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
        Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!

Re: Summer Trips?

• Options
    Were going on a beach tour one or two beaches a month so on our line up is Destin, Hilton Head Island, Tybee Island, Jacksonville Beach, Panama City Beach, Cocoa Beach, Ft Lauderdale, Miami and Key West. We have a Mexico trip planned for May and im hoping we can throw Puerto Rico in before summer is over. For the last two summers we've been trying to make it there but with no luck.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Options
    elbouelbou member
    Were going on a beach tour one or two beaches a month so on our line up is Destin, Hilton Head Island, Tybee Island, Jacksonville Beach, Panama City Beach, Cocoa Beach, Ft Lauderdale, Miami and Key West. We have a Mexico trip planned for May and im hoping we can throw Puerto Rico in before summer is over. For the last two summers we've been trying to make it there but with no luck.

That sounds so fun! I would love to do something like that! Not enough beaches near me though.

We don't have any trips planned yet. MH's aunt took the kids and I to a nice beach last summer, and she has mentioned doing it again, but I don't know for sure if that's actually happening or not. We often go camping with DH's extended family as well, but again don't know if or when. We shall see!  :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I get to Cali, I go to a lot of places. Maybe this year we'll end up in a Bump meet? lol. 

But I have these in mind:

-Beaches
    -Nights on the town (SF and Downtown Sac)
    -Travel (to Napa and surrounding, Fresno and surrounding areas)
    -Attractions (I don't know what yet)

• Options
    edited March 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Myrtle beach
  • Options
    @chicagobroad26 @coffeemonster19 Yesss!
    @jaime52005 Do you live near Myrtle beach? We're going there this summer, too.

We have a trip to Myrtle Beach planned with my in-laws. Last year it was a NIGHTMARE so hopefully this year is better.

Hubs and I are also planning a baby-free trip to the Caribbean but we have yet to iron out the details.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    We were supposed to be in France for the month of May, courtesy of my 91 year old grandmother, but she's thinking she might push it to July and we'll have her birthday there. We'll probably go the the Cayman Islands and Puerto Rico at some point this summer, courtesy of my husband's job. We'll definitely be in the SF/Napa area in either May or June, and the idea of a bump meet-up could be fun!

• Options
    @ChicagoBroad26 - my husband's grandmother took us on a Disney cruise to Alaska, and you have every right to be worried....

• Options
    @pinottoparenthood‌ no I am in NJ but we visit family at myrtle beach every year except last year..I love it there..plus hubby won't fly and that's the longest ill drive especially with a baby haha
  • Options
    If we're doing a Myrtle Beach gig, Warner and I want in!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Options
    Going to Chicago with some girlfriends sometime this spring/summer. I'm pumped!
  • Options
    Mexico in 9 days!! Then upstate NY in June to visit family.

• Options
    We have my cousin's wedding in San Fran in August.  MH has a work trip to San Diego the week before, so we are making it a two week trip, can't wait!  My friend just moved to Chicago, so G and I will likely head there this spring to visit.  Can't wait.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    AprilloMomAprilloMom member
    edited March 2014
    My husbands grandparents live in DC. We've been married almost 6 years and I've never been!! We are hoping to get there around the 4th of July. His "famous" uncle lives there too...you know...Monte from Say Yes to the Dress? DH's family is a hoot to be around so it should be good times! 

And my husband is a family/youth pastor so we will going on a youth mission trip to Atlanta for a week in June. Plus a few day trips to good ole Dollywood (theme park owned by Dolly Parton) with the youth group. 

Should be a busy summer. We are discussing maybe a cruise in August or September with either just me and hubs or us and my two brothers and their wives. 
    Married July 2008.  TTC 2010.
    Stephen James born 4/24/13 after 27 hours of labor and 2.5 hours of pushing!
    Due with #2   4/16/15

• Options

@ChicagoBroad26 - my husband's grandmother took us on a Disney cruise to Alaska, and you have every right to be worried....

Eek! Why should we be worried? And where have you stayed in PR? Any must-sees?

• Options
    mexico the beginning of july and orca islands the end of july!

• Options
    We usually go camping a few times a year. We always go to our cabin for our anniversary! We don't get out there often enough though, but boy do I love hot tub time!
  • Options
    We just got back from Texas on Saturday and it was a blast. Will be heading home to Indiana over memorial day for my niece's baptism and the Indy 500. We also have my college reunion in June and will be traveling for that, are doing a lakehouse with family over the Fourth of July, and a yet to be determined family vacation at the end of July. So, so busy but so excited for the summer. Much easier to travel this year!

• Options
    love4blove4b member
    edited March 2014
    Eek! Why should we be worried? And where have you stayed in PR? Any must-sees?
    @ChicagoBroad26 - Sorry - I just saw this. 

Honestly, the Disney cruise wasn't terrible, but my husband and I didn't have a kid and it was very kid oriented. Kids eight and over can wear electronic locator wristbands that also work to buy food at the snack bars. By the third or forth day, a lot of parents had taken the laissez-faire approach to parenting and let their kids run free all day and late into the night in roving packs of over-tired sugar drunk little hellions who had no fear/respect for adults. Fun times. :)

As for PR - I've never been! If it works out that we're able to go this summer, I'll make it a recon mission and let you know everything I find.

• Options
    We just booked an Adriatic cruise (Italy Greece Croatia and Montenegro) for our 5th year anniversary and my 30th birthday for June :) can't wait! The perks of living in Europe. Trying to take it all in.
    DSC_0214
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"